Birthday Special Pt. II

Theme Song: Marion Meadows - Suede

Chloe's P.O.V.

I was led upstairs towards Naomi's bedroom, which had a fascinating view of the city. It was very spacious, with mostly white furniture.

It felt so good to let Laurent know the truth. I've been holding it in for so long. I had no idea how much I was affecting him. I sat on the bed as Alicia and Naomi continued to pull out all the stops. 

"My darling, this birthday is going to be a memory that lasts for a lifetime.", Naomi said as she came out of her closet holding various clothes, including a sparkling red jacket that stood out amongst the rest.

 "Chloe, don't worry we got this. Just sit back and relax, birthday girl.", Alicia said with a smirk.

Laurent's P.O.V.

Everybody has such a good time partying for Chloe's birthday. "Damn, where is the birthday girl?", Jacob asked as he sip a glass of Champagne. 

Larry and Anthony were battling each other in dancing, which causes everybody to turn up even more. Suddenly, I look at the top of the stairs and see Naomi and Alicia. "Okay, y'all ready for the birthday girl?", Alicia asked with such excitement. 

"YES!!!", we all cheered.

 "Okay love, come on out here!", Naomi announced. Moments later, I see my Chloe in a sexy ass black body suit, with a sparkling red jacket and some tall black boots that show off her sexy thighs.

 Moments later, I see my Chloe in a sexy ass black body suit, with a sparkling red jacket and some tall black boots that show off her sexy thighs

 As she walks down the stairs, my eyes follow her every move until she makes her way toward me. "DAAAAAAAMN SIS!", Larry exclaims as he gives her a hug. 

"Oh hell no! Now I gotta change my outfit! Chloe, you are slaying tonight!", Genevieve say as she gave her a warm hug.

 "Awwww thanks, guys! Thank you for throwing me a party and just having fun with me on my birthday. I love you guys!", she said as everyone clapped and cheered. Tonight is all about Chloe and this birthday gonna be one she never forgets.

 "You look beautiful tonight, Queen.", I say as I hug her from behind. "You make me feel beautiful, Mr. Bourgeois. You never cease to surprise me.", she said, blushing.

 "Oh trust, I have much more in store for you tonight.", I say as I softly kiss her neck, making her whimper from my touch. Jacob and Larry rolled out a huge cake with pink and white decorations that also had beautiful decorations of the Eiffel Tower.

 Jacob and Larry rolled out a huge cake with pink and white decorations that also had beautiful decorations of the Eiffel Tower

By I met her in Paris, I want to bring that feeling, which is why I chose to have a Burlesque theme for her. "OMG!! It's gorgeous!!! ", she exclaimed as the candles sparkle all around the cake.

 "HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DEAR CHLOE. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!", we all sang and cheered, clinking glasses together and just celebrating the day my angel was born. 

"Make a wish, beautiful.", I whisper to her, kissing behind her ear. Within seconds she blew out the candles as we all cheered.

 "I already have my wish, sexy.", she whispers in my ear. I smirk at her in complete lust. She thinks the party over, but she has no idea what she is in for. Tonight she gets the Beast...