A New Alicia

Theme Song: Keri Hilson - One Night Stand

Alicia's P.O.V.

Wow, I've never seen Chanel so.....so scared....so desperate for freedom. It makes me feel so sad...SIKE!!! I could give two shits about her desperation or her pain! 

"So sis, what do you plan on doing with Roc?", Lau asked me.

 I looked at Roc and I felt no emotion whatsoever. I honestly would just love to kill him slowly, but death would be doing him a favor. "I want him in a solitary prison with maximum security. Also, I want him to be tortured slowly, but not to worry, I've set up that part already.", I said as I saw a shocked look on Roc's face.

 Jacob wrapped his arms around me and rubbed my stomach. "....and what about Channel, I mean Chanel.", Larry said, laughing as we all did the same.

 "Well, I was thinking of her enduring the same treatment as Roc, only she'll have cellmates. I assure y'all they won't be nice ones and with a pretty face like hers, she'll be passed around like a box of cigarettes.", I said as everybody laughed at my statement. 

A few moments later, a bunch of cops arrived to carry Roc and Chanel away. "YOU'RE SO FUCKING EVIL!", Chanel screamed as tears rushed down her face. 

I immediately laughed at her performance. "You make my life hell for YEARS. Then you work with this asshole trying to take everything from Jacob that he's worked hard for after he dismissed your Mighty Joe Young lookin' ass. Then, y'all kidnap me and torture the hell out of me and I'M THE EVIL ONE?! Bitch, be glad I'm not killing your ass! Take them away!!", I ordered as the guards took them and shoved them in the car after handcuffing them.

 "You think they'll escape?", Chloe asked. 

"No. Plus, I told each and every guard to keep me updated on their whereabouts.", I said with a smirk.

 "Someone's had this all planned out, I see.", Jacob said as he buried his face in my neck.

 "Well....now that's done! Now we can really be on vacation!", Carter said laughing. 

"I'm going to take a nap. Sweetie, if you need anything just give me a holler!", Naomi said, hugging me. 

"I'm going shopping for the baby!", Larry said, kissing my cheek. "Bro, you don't even know the sex of the baby!", Jacob said, laughing. 

I'm still not used to him genuinely laughing so each time it happens, it warms my heart. "I buy for both genders, silly! Besides, y'all have another child somewhere down the line!", he said as he leaves, leaving us all laughing.

Jacob's P.O.V.

Alicia and I are on the balcony, looking over the beautiful view of Italy

Alicia and I are on the balcony, looking over the beautiful view of Italy.  I held Alicia close to me, enjoying her company. Not that I didn't appreciate her wonderful presence before, but ever since those bastards took her away from me, it made me appreciate her even more.