Come Get It

Theme Song: Beyoncé - Speechless

Alicia's P.O.V.

Jacob and I are sitting in the doctor's office for my checkup. "What do you think the gender will be?", I ask him, looking at him.

"I pray it's a girl so it can be as beautiful as her mother. However, I'm satisfied with whatever God blesses us with, little one.", he replies, kissing me.

I, however, wouldn't mind a little Jacob Perez running around the house. Suddenly, my doctor came into the room, and instantly my heart began beating faster. I guess I was anxious to know the gender of the baby.

 I guess I was anxious to know the gender of the baby

"Hello, Mr. & Mrs. Perez. I'm Dr. Rodriguez. So, how have you been feeling?", she asked with a genuine smile.

"Overall, I've been good. I'm getting plenty of rest, thanks to my boyfriend and the rest of my family.", I reply as Jacob blushes.

It was too adorable watching him blush because I didn't even know I could make him blush!! "Well, today is the day that you find out the gender of the baby! Are you excited?", she asks both of us.

"Excited is an understatement and I'm sure Alicia feels the same way.", Jacob says, grabbing my hand.

"Well, let's get started, shall we?", she asked, grabbing some gel and cutting on the machine to start the ultrasound. "It's gonna be a little cold.", she warned before applying it. I giggled a little because it was cold, plus it tickled like hell!

"So ticklish!", Jacob teased while laughing.

I stuck my tongue out at him as we all laughed. "Y'all are too adorable!", she said as she sat by me, rubbing the detector on my belly and looking at the screen. "Okay, right here, it seems there is a little girl in there. Right here is her heartbeat.", she pointed as we both looked closer.

Tears came rushing down both our faces. "However....", Dr. Rodriguez added. "What?", I asked afraid. "There's also another baby....and it's a boy. Congratulations, you guys will be having twins!", she announced.

My eyes popped out of my head. "Twins? As in two?", I asked.

"Correct!", she said, wiping off the gel from my belly. "Do you guys have any questions or concerns?", the doctor asked.

"Will sex harm the baby?", Jacob asked as bold as sin.

I looked at him and shook my head, with a smirk on my face. "Mr. Perez, sexual activity will help her as far as the labor and birth of the twins. It will make labor easier. That is a studied fact.", she said, smiling at us. Jacob smiled harder than Mickey Mouse! I already know what's going on in his freaky-ass mind!

"Alright, get plenty of rest and nutrition. And take it easy okay?", she said as she walked us out. Jacob helped me in the car and drive us home.

Jacob's P.O.V.

Words can't even describe how much happiness is bursting inside me. TWINS! WE ARE HAVING TWINS!!!! Wow, a boy and a girl. God, you came through on this one! Y'all know I had to ask the doctor about sex. I miss touching Alicia, pleasing her. Just the thought of me making love to her turns me on to the max.

"You think we should tell everyone or keep it a surprise?", Alicia asked as we parked in front of the mansion.

I thought about it for a minute. It's best if everyone is surprised but I want it to be her decision. She's my queen and I want her opinion to be valued. I'm stepping back and letting her take the lead on this. Yes, it's our child but it's more her experience than anything. Her voice matters to me.

"Sweetheart, it's up to you. If you want to tell them, I'm happy with that. If you wanna keep it a secret, I'm fine with that too.", I said, kissing her hand.

"I think it's best to surprise them!", she said, smiling at me. This is why I love her so much. We think alike and she has such positive energy. I could feel like shit, but if I see her smile, I'm automatically smiling. We walk into the house and notice that everyone's gone. I noticed a note that the crew left:

Alicia & Jacob,

We went shopping for the baby!!! It was Larry's idea. We'll be back soon!!

-CriminalzCrew

I laughed imagining Larry and Lau going crazy shopping for stuff for the baby. When they shop, they pop tags!! "So they're gone?", Alicia asked, with a mouth full of marshmallows.

"Yes, my little chipmunk!", I said, giggling.

She blushes and finished eating her mouthful of food and playfully poured at me. I wrapped my arms around her waist and buried my face in the crook of her neck.

"You are so beautiful, you know that?", I whispered in her ear, feeling her tremble at my slightest touch.

"About that question, you asked Dr. Rodriguez...", she said, turning around, running her fingers through my hair.

"Mmmhmm.What about it?", I asked, enjoying her touch.

"There has to be a reason why you asked, Mr. Perez.", she said wrapping her arms around my neck as she kissed me softly, making me curse under my breath. This woman is gonna be the death of me!

"I need you, little one...", I said in a husky voice.

I lead her to our bedroom and close the door. I walk towards her, lightly backing her against the wall. I then kissed down her neck as she held onto my curls. I kissed her as I grabbed her thighs and carried her to the bed.

I lightly placed her on the bed and started undressing her. She unbuttoned my shirt and pants, leaving me just in my boxers and she had on her bra and panties. I slid down her panties with my teeth and snatched off her bra as she pulled down my boxers as positioned myself between her legs.

"I miss your body so much, baby.", I whispered as she wrapped her legs around my waist.

"I'm yours. Take me and make love to me. I've missed your touch.", she whispered on my lips.

That one sentence was enough to send me over the edge! She tilted her head back as I explored her body with my tongue inch by inch. Her moans increased as my tongue traveled down to her thighs.

"YES PAPI! MMMMMM!", she screamed as I tasted her over and over.

With each stroke my tongue made, it caused her to scream my name louder. She climaxed and I licked her clean, tasting her sweet juices. I slowly slid inside her, watching her love faces as I pleased her.

"Mmmmm...I miss being inside of you....hearing you screaming my name.", I said in between slow, long strokes.

I went faster and faster, driving her insane. Words can't even describe how sexy she is. "Damn baby, you so tight.", I said going faster.

We both screamed as we climaxed. I pulled her on top of me very carefully and began playing with her long hair. Her laugh was like music to my ears.

"I love you, Mr. Perez.", she said, caressing my hand as I rubbed her stomach. "And I love you, Mrs. Perez!", I said as a huge smile came to my face.

"Oh so I'm Mrs. Perez now, huh?", she asked as she looked up at me. Those eyes get me every time!!

"You are the love of my life and the mother of my children. One day soon you will be.", I reassured her. We both fell asleep in each other's arms.