The Ultimate Dare

Theme Song: Alicia Keys - Wild Horses

Nobody's P.O.V.

After basically grilling the hell out of Genevieve, Alicia learned of Mr. Perez's trip to England. She saw this as the perfect opportunity to play along with him on it. She sat in his office and began to play his piano and sing a song she knew all too well. 

Alicia opened her eyes once she heard someone clapping. She turned around and there stood Mr. Perez, completely shocked and in awe of her hidden talents. "Outstanding, little one! I didn't know you could play piano AND sing!", he said with a smile.

 "I'm horrible now. It's been years since I've sung or played.", she said seriously. 

"So...what brings you to my office, Ms. Alicia?", Jacob asked changing the subject. 

"I was waiting for you, Mr. Perez.", she said seriously. 

Jacob immediately began to get suspicious. 

Why is she so calm? Why was she waiting for me? He began to question her reasons immediately. "Waiting on me for what exactly?", he asked, looking at her. 

"Just to take a  walk with you, of course. I'd like to get to know you better. I'd like the remainder of my time here to be peaceful.", she said calmly.

 If Mr. Perez wasn't suspicious before, he was now!!! "Why are you acting so calm all of a sudden?", he asked. "Well, you did say I'd have to change if I wanted to leave. I'm just being more obedient, Mr. Perez, that's all."

 "Obedient, huh? Well, let's find out just how obedient you are. Kiss me.", he said with a smirk on his face.