Royal Ball

Branford Marsalis Quartet, Terrence Blanchard - Beneath The Underdog

"Alicia, may I present you Lady Naomi, Duchess of Westminster and Andre, Lord of Westminster

"Alicia, may I present you Lady Naomi, Duchess of Westminster and Andre, Lord of Westminster.", Jacob introduced.

"What a beautiful name!", Lady Naomi said with a gentle, delicate voice looking at Alicia, as she smiled.

"Thank you.", Alicia said nodding with a smile.

She had royals right in front of her! Royals! Like the ones you have in the stories. "She's very enchanting, Mr. Perez.", Lady Naomi complimented again. Alicia let out a tiny giggle "I'm very flattered, Lady Naomi, thank you!", Alicia replied.

There was something about Lady Naomi that Alicia liked. She looked like a very humble and down to earth type of woman, as if they had similar pasts, but that was impossible. She is a Duchess!

"Perez, listen about that game...", Lord Andre said as they both let out a tiny chuckle. Andre always seeked to beat Jacob at something! Jacob slightly hinted he didn't want to leave Alicia alone.

"If it's because of Ms. Alicia, that won't be a problem, she can come with me and the ladies.", Lady Naomi interrupted politely.

Alicia looked at Jacob. "Sure, if you are comfortable.", Alicia replied. " Oh it's no problem, really!", Naomi exclaimed. With that Alicia's arm left Jacob's as she walked to Lady Naomi. "Have fun ladies!" Lord Andre smiled.

Soon Alicia was introduced to so many people of the Royal world. Lady Naomi was so gentle and loving. She treated her as if Alicia was her best friend.

"See, love, everyone seems to love you. You have made an impression tonight really!", Lady Naomi said.

And indeed she was!! Alicia's name was in everyone's mouth now. She was in no doubt beautiful and presentable. Men seemed to be stuck to her like glue, offering dances and drinks.

"Your dance card is full now!", Lady Naomi said. "Thank you, lady-" "Please call me Naomi!", Naomi chirped.

Alicia smiled. "Naomi, thank you for doing this.", Naomi looked at Alicia with a tilt of her head.