Catching Up

Theme Song: The Internet - Gabby

Genevieve's P.O.V.

I can't believe I have my family back. Words can't explain the happiness I feel. I walk into the kitchen to see my mom and brother chatting with everyone as Erik holds one of the twins. "There goes my baby.", my mom said as she beamed at me.

I ruffled Erik's dreads as he chuckled at my silliness. "I'm glad you guys are here because I have something to say.", I say as Larry rubs my shoulders.

"Even with all the craziness that's going on, I have all of my family here and I feel extremely blessed. With that being said, Larry and I have something to tell all of you.", I said with a huge smile.

"Aww, shit. Here we go!", Erik said as everyone laughed. "As y'all know, Larry and I have been going out for some time. I recently went to the doctor and I found out I'm pregnant. We're having a baby.", I say as a huge smile spreads across my face.

I watch as everyone goes absolutely crazy. "OMGGGGG!!!!!", Chloe said as she hugged us both.

"My baby!!! I'm so happy for you both!!! I can't believe this!", Alicia said as she rubbed my stomach. "You know I'm not showing yet, right?", I asked as I poke her side.

"Mmhmm. Y'all did the same thing to me every damn day. It's my turn!", Alicia said as I laughed at her.

"Sis, I'm so happy for you. You're finally happy. That's all I ever wanted for you.", Erik said as he dapped Larry and kissed my forehead.

My mom gave me a huge hug and I instantly felt safe. For so long I've missed her warmth and I finally have it back. "I'm so proud of the woman you've become. I love you. I'm so glad I have you back.", she said as she held me in her arms.

Larry's P.O.V.

Later that night, I called a meeting with Erik to see what move we'll make on Troy. That bitch needs to die and I'm tired of waiting. "Before that baby comes, Troy's ass needs to be six feet under.", Erik said.

"We need a perfect way in to completely destroying his operation. However, we don't know what that is.", I admitted, frustrated from just that statement alone.

"I do. ", we both hear a voice say. We look up to see Naomi in denim high-waisted shorts, a plain white shirt, and some black boots.

I smirk at Erik, knowing she has his complete attention

I smirk at Erik, knowing she has his complete attention. He's had his eye on Naomi ever since he met us. I don't know when he'll just ask her out already.