Game Time

Theme Song: Andra Day - I Wish I Knew How It Feels To Be Free

Naomi's P.O.V.

Today was the day. We finally get to put the plan in motion to attack Troy's ass. The first step is getting hold of his little bitch, Andre. Just saying his name feels like venom coursing through my veins. However, going out with Erik made me realize that I haven't been living life. He was absolutely right about me. I spent years worrying about everyone but myself. I hopped out of bed, grabbing my cell phone.

I pressed Andre's contact, immediately becoming annoyed. I gathered my thoughts as I began typing the text message that would render him weak. It needed to sound like I wanted to take him back. I wanted to fuck over his emotions just like he fucked over my heart. Moments later, I saw Alicia dressed in all black, carrying a glass of Merlot as she tapped her fingers along the granite countertop.

"Everything set?", she asked.

"Yes. Anthony has the twins in a private location so they'll be away from the danger until everything is done. Is everything ready on your end?", I replied, finishing a cup of coffee. "Yes. We're all ready for his ass." , Alicia replied. She gave me a comforting hug and took her glass of wine and left. 

I continued cooking a meal for Andre and I as we discuss everything. I set out two dishes full of Chicken Alfredo and two glass of red wine. There's no way I could pull this off without a drink in my hand. Suddenly, I heard the doorbell rang. I checked the security camera and it showed that it was Satan's son in the flesh. I rolled my eyes in pure annoyance as I beeped the security gates to let him in. I set everything down in it's proper place. I was dressed in a violet Christian Dior dress that had a beautiful train that looked like pure silk.

 I was dressed in a violet Christian Dior dress that had a beautiful train that looked like pure silk

I wanted to let him fully see what he'll never get again. I wanted him to feel my wrath. Suddenly, there was a knock at the door and there he was. Andre, the man who was once the love of my life. He's now the man I can't even stomach to look at. 

"Hey, Naomi. Thank you for allowing me to finally talk to you. These are for you.", he said as he handed me a bouquet of roses. I took them, placing them on the table and gestured for him to have a seat. Everything in me wanted to throw the roses in his face but I needed to convince him that I wasn't pissed at him.

"This looks great, Naomi! Lord knows I miss your cooking.", he said as he began eating his pasta. 

"Thanks. So, what exactly were you trying to discuss?", I asked, getting straight to the point.

"Naomi, I deeply regret all the horrible decisions I made regarding us. Please give me a chance to make it up to you. I know you still love me.", he said, sipping his wine, attempting to grab my hand, only for me to move it.

I watched as he finished the rest of his wineand watched my numb reaction. This was my moment. I have him right where I want him. Relaxed and unaware. "Andre, you'll never know the damage you did to me...to us."