A Life With A Wife

Theme Song: Michael Jackson- Lady In My Life

Alicia's P.O.V.

"YES JACOB PEREZ!!!! YES, BABY...OF COURSE, I'LL MARRY YOU!!!", I screamed with tears of joy. The words immediately rolled off my lips. It's like it was human nature.

Right now a million thoughts are going through my head! I can't believe I'm his fiancé! This is all I've dreamed of since I realized that I have fallen in love with him. Soon, I will become Mrs. Perez! Suddenly, one of my biggest inspirations, the beautiful Whitney Houston, comes parading us with hugs.

 "Girl, I'm so happy for you! Okay, girl, you know what I wanna see, let me see that ring!", she said hugging me.

 Jacob and I laugh as I flash my ring to her. I look up at Jacob, who had the biggest smile on his face. "Nippy, I love you and I'd be honored if you'd be our wedding singer and my maid of honor.", I ask her sweetly. 

She hugs me tightly. "Girl, I'd be honored! I can't wait for this! You already know nothing in this world is stopping me from being there!", she says as we all fall out laughing.

 "I still can't believe I'm standing in front of you! You are one of my favorites, seriously!!", I say as Whitney hugs me again.

"Jacob has told me so much about you. He's also shown me a video of you singing. Baby, you have a gift. You HAVE to record with me, please? I will beg until you say yes!!!", she said, giving me a playful puppy dog face. 

Whitney Elizabeth Houston is begging me to record with her! Me?!! Jesus take me now! Suddenly, Jacob leads me to the dancefloor as they play "Saving All My Love For You". As I look into his eyes, tears stream out of mine. 

"Baby, no feeling, no words can describe how I'm feeling right now!", I say as Jacob wiped away my tears with his thumb.

 "Baby, I meant every word I said. I can't wait until you become my wife! I love you so much!", Jacob said as he kissed me.

 Me, Jacob, Whitney, CriminalzCrew, Aaliyah, and the Jacksons all sat together. "I'm so happy for you two! It brings me joy to know that Jacob has finally found love.", Michael said to Jacob and I. Everybody raised their glasses and said cheers. After we ate, Jacob went up on the stage and made a speech. 

"I came to this country with a girlfriend, and I'll be leaving with a fiancé

"I came to this country with a girlfriend, and I'll be leaving with a fiancé. I want to dedicate this song to the love of my life, Alicia.", he said as everyone cheered. Suddenly, Michael Jackson himself came onstage and performed a number of his hits. I danced all night with the man of my dreams....my fiancé.