I'm Here....Pt. II

Theme Song: Chris Brown - Tell Somebody

Nobody's P.O.V.

Alicia looked up at him, her hazel eyes burning through his. She honestly didn't know how to feel at this point. Her emotions were all over the place. She found comfort in someone she honestly did not expect. 

"You mean it?", she asked, not believing what this man just said.

 The most powerful man that she's ever known was actually concerned about her. Jacob looked down trailing his soft gaze, admiring her perfection. Alicia looked at him. His soft gaze...his curls...he was just too close to her...holding her too close. 

"It's just that...", she began, looking at those big, melting, hazel eyes gazing at her. "...you are the only person to ever say that they will be there for me. I'll admit, I wasn't expecting it to come from you.", she admitted. 

Jacob somehow felt remorse for her but he also felt proud. He was proud that he was the first person to help this beautiful woman through whatever she was going through. 

"I'm glad I am. Alicia, I know that I can be very obnoxious, stubborn, and a HUGE pain in the ass. However, I care about you a lot. That's why I didn't want you to leave. There was something special about you. I just want to be there for you. I don't want you to hurt anymore.", he said kissing her temple.

 Alicia closed her eyes, enjoying the feeling of his lips on her skin. She snuggled closer to him, making him chuckle. "Awww, little one.", he said cupping her chin in his hand as he leaned down and kissed her cheeks taking away the saltiness from her tears.

 Comforting to her senses, his hot breath on her skin made her insides feel bubbly and soft. She felt his lips trail down to the corners of her lips, kissing and tasting as he pleased. She wanted him to kiss her. She wanted him to kiss her like he always did. Her face snuggled closer to his but his lips trailed to the soft flesh behind her ear. She let out a sigh as his mouth worked its magic.

 His tongue rolled in circles. The act was sexy and very arousing...and she loved it. His hand traveled inside her dress, cupping her breast. She gave another quiet moan. He was touching her so intimately, so wickedly sensual and her blood was on fire! She wanted more. She didn't care what the risks were, she just wanted more of him! 

Jacob's lips slid down trailing down to her chest as he pulled out her naked breast. He gazed at it in amazement and lust. Alicia's arm immediately covered her nakedness, but he shoved her hand away lightly and gently. 

"No, it's okay, sweetheart.", he simply said as he came down and took her soft flesh on his lips.

 He trailed down to her nipple, kissing and tasting it. She felt his tongue do small little circles as she threw her head back and sighed while she trailed her fingers to the back of his head and pulled him closer. It just felt so good and so passionate the way he was kissing her. She felt as he sucked her nipple and teased it with his teeth lightly biting it and she moaned. 

"Jacob...", she sighed. 

Jacob heard his name escape her lips and he loved it! He loved the way it sounded coming from her...only her. His lips traveled to her lips taking them and his experienced hands began to travel downwards in another direction. He slid his big, warm hands up her dress traveling up her thigh, reaching a very intimate place, making Alicia immediately squeeze her thighs together. 

"No, no love.", he whispered on her lips. "It's going to feel good.", he said, his voice husky and provocative. 

Alicia had no idea of what could possibly feel more pleasurable. She felt his hand separate her thighs as he touched her there and she moaned. He started to slowly stroke the delicate flesh in circles, she let out another moan. It felt so good...too good! 

"Jacob.", she whispered in a moan.

 "I love it when you say my name, kitten.", he purred in her ear.

 His hands exquisitely moved in her softness. Her wetness slid through his fingers as he nibbled softly on her ear. "And just know that I can do way...way more things to please you, sweetheart.", he whispered huskily and smoothly into her ear, sending jolts of pleasure up her spine. 

His hands stopped stroking her and she looked at him. "Please...", she begged as she rocked her hips up to meet his hand. 

She slowly started leaving trails of kisses down his neck. "Oh, Alicia", he said with pleasure.

 He slowly slid his finger inside her. She let out a cry of pain. Jacob noticed how tiny and tight she was. His finger slowly slid in and out again and Alicia felt an unusual amount of fullness inside her. His finger started doing the same pattern, while her pain vanished and she was in complete bliss.

 "Ohh please, please don't stop.", she begged as his finger rotated in circles. 

His thumb was put in her delicate clit and she let out another moan. She wrapped her arms around his neck as she breathed in heavily. He felt her tight space squeezing his finger. 

"Oh God, she's so moist...so ready for me."

 His bulge was pulsating for her. "More please.", she begged. His long finger started ramming into her, at a fast beat. She let out cries of pleasure as she called his name. She was so close to something...so close to the end of something, but she didn't know what it was. 

"Come for me, little one.", he whispered huskily in her ear. She let out a loud cry that was muffled when he brought his lips to hers. She felt a jolt. A strong jolt runs through her body making her body shake, releasing her cry of pleasure in his mouth.

 "Ohh sweetheart, you don't know how hard I'm containing myself right now.", he said giving her a long, passionate kiss.