Life Of A Princess

Theme Song: JohnnySwim - Touching Heaven

Alicia's P.O.V.

Soon, I found myself outside one of the biggest castles I've ever seen. Why did Jacob decide to bring me here? To a castle? The door finally flew open by the driver.

"Madam.", he greeted me. 

As he offered his gloved hand to me, I took it, bewildered by the special attention I was getting. I looked behind me and Jacob did a curt nod, as if saying to go on. I got out and stared in amazement. The surroundings were exquisite! It was the most beautiful thing I've ever seen!

 "Do you like it?", Jacob asked me.

 I turned around to see Jacob smiling at me. I blushed to know what we did back in the limousine. What he did to ME back in there! When he told me that he cared, it made me want him even more. I know I said I wanted to get away from him....but now, I don't. Maybe I misjudged him. Don't get me wrong, he can still be a jackass. However, he showed me a raw, emotional side to him. A side that I want to get to know more about. 

"Yes. I love it so much.", I answered as I turned around once again admiring the view. Jacob offered his arm to me and I took it, clinging my delicate hand around it. 

"Good.", he began. "...because this is all you're gonna be seeing from now on until my business trip is over, little one.", he replied.

 I looked up at him in amusement and disbelief. "You mean that...oh wow. Jacob, are we gonna be staying here?", I asked in disbelief. 

"Correct kitten.", he said. 

We started walking towards the entrance and a butler came out. "Madam. Oh, Mr. Perez! Our special guest! Let me welcome you, I am Alexander.", he said in an amusing, admiring tone.

I couldn't believe it! Is the man next to me really the "special guest"? Jacob nodded as he stood tall, proud, and stern

 "Oh God!", I thought to myself. I looked at him, the presence that he had was unbelievable! It was so strong and energetic. There was no doubt everyone respected him immensely, and I felt a rush of proudness and ego bursting inside of me, for some odd reason. The butler's eyes went from Jacob to me. His eyes trailed from my hazel eyes to my black-tied hair to my caramel skin. He looked at me in disbelief. Yes, I wasn't wearing make-up. Women nowadays cake on their make-up. Jacob saw how Alexander was looking at me. His stare read nothing but complete lust, and it made his defensive side take place. He cleared his throat out loud getting his attention. 

Jacob's P.O.V.

This idiot is two seconds away from me flashing out completely! "Shall we walk in, my darling?", I asked looking down at Alicia with a loving gaze as I showed her off to Alexander, who just looked at her like she was a piece of meat.