The Way We Judge (NanoWrimo2013)

(Authors note- Demons by Imagine Dragons you tube video is on the side as I find it would be perfect for this book)

Everyone judges people by their first glance and don't even try to say you don't. We put people into categories or stereotypes from what we see but sometimes that's bit really how it is.

Bad Boy: A boy who is misunderstood and often rides a motorbike, gets into fights, does drugs, breaks the hearts of innocent girl. This is Trey Denver. Maybe there's more than meets the eye.

Nerd: A person often described with lots of pimples and big glasses and wearing clothes for comfort. Not only that but is really smart and doesn't have much of a social life. This is Ellie Roger. People aren't always the image they are seen as.

Popular people: People who are outgoing and nice. Sometimes up themselves and can be mean too. Something everyone seems to want to be. This is Max and Maxine Hendersen. Maybe they want to be something more than just the popular.

S**ts: Girls who pile makeup on themselves to make them look like Barbie dolls and often act rude and talk about people behind one another. Show a lot of skin and go from guy to guy. This is Sawyer Sadie. Maybe underneath she's just a Brokenhearted girl.

Player: nearly the same thing as a s**t and are usually attractive males that seduce the ladies and then throw them away like trash. This is Lincoln Xavier. Maybe he's just scared of falling.

Oh how wrong you get these people's images. There's always something beneath the person they betray themselves as.