Chapter 28

Chapter 28:

Maxine Henderson:

I breathed in deeply and opened the door which revealed Lucas who was giving me a cute smile and I blushed.

"Hey Maxine you look gorgeous."

"You look good too." I smiled and Lucas wrapped his arms around me gently and I could feel my heart beat get faster and my stomach burst with butterflies.

His black hair brushed against my forehead and I could smell the chocolate scented deodorant that he always wore.

He had this weird obsession with it.

He let go of me and grabbed my hand gently, leading me out towards his white car.

"Climb aboard girly." Lucas smiled at me and his brown eyes looked into mine.

I laughed at him and jumped in the car, closing the door behind me while waiting for my new boyfriend to get in the car so I could find out where he was taking me on the date.

I heard the door slam and I looked over to see Lucas gripping the stealing wheel with a dreamy look on his face.

"Where are we going?" I asked in curiosity.

"You'll have to wait and see now won't you Maxine and who'd you leave Saffron with?" He asked me while keeping his focus on the road.

"Max and his friend Damon as well as Damon's three cousins and Damon's cousins girlfriend, so we should be set to not worry about it." I said with a smile even though he couldn't see it because his eyes were trained on the road.

He laughed and ran a hand through his hair.

"Alright I'd say she's in good hands and we are about four minutes away from the destination girly." He said in a deep, but light tone.

"Yay." I cheered, staring out the window to see a bunch of shops along the road.

There was a lolly shop, clothes shops, the markets and the movies.

We turned down a street and I could see a line of houses in the street named Murray street.

All the streets in Ettalong were named after some type of fish.

Within another minute Lucas was parking in the car park to Ettalong Bowling club.

Not the most expensive place ever but I loved that it wasn't and I knew that he knew that I'd rather this over some stupid fancy restaurant like All You Can Eat.

I think I've been there too many times to count.

I could hear the trees rustling as soon as Lucas opened his door and then that was when I felt a breeze rush through the car giving me goosebumps for a second.

I tugged my door open, leaning my feet on the concrete.

I went around the back of the car to see Lucas waiting for me in his denim jeans and the maroon shirt.

He grabbed my hand in his sending shivers through my spine when I felt his comforting touch.

My heard gained speed and I begun to feel like it was going to pop out because it was going that fast.

It was just my new boyfriend making my heart go that crazy with his cuteness.

Letting go if my hand Lucas pushed the door open, his arm flexing and I started staring at his arm, licking my lips and no I'm not kicking my lips because I want a piece of his arms, no just because they're dry.

Lucas and I walked in the door together as I looked around the place, studying the different coloured floor that had green, red, yellow, blue and red.