Chapter 24

Chapter 24:

Lincoln Xavier:

Instead of going to class I stood underneath some stairs hooking up with a girl by the name of Zoe Welsh.

Her hand rubbed my six pick gingerly and I had both my arms wrapped around her curvy waist.

Zoe accidentally bit my lip a little too hard and I pulled back gasping, my finger wiping the dripping blood off my lip.

"Um, err, sorry." Zoe said blushing and looking at the ground.

"It's okay." I said putting my finger underneath her chin and lifting it up.

"You're a great kisser by the way." I winked at her and she blushed again, her fingers wrapped around her arm.

Could I just say that this girl looked adorable standing there blushing like crazy.

"Really? Why do you even want to hook up with me anyway. I've only hooked up because a guy lied to me about his feelings for me just so he could hurt me. I don't even know why u just skipped class and hooked up with you. You're going to do the exact same thing." She said to the ground and fiddled with a strand of her red hair.

"Hey, hey, look up at my face. I'm not going to do the same thing. I'm telling the truth." I smiled at her.

"How can I be so sure?" She asked gazing into my eyes with her pretty green ones.

"How about this, no more kissing for the both of us and um maybe you could meet me somewhere this afternoon as friends maybe?" I asked the girl, my heart thumping in my chest.

This was the first time I was offering to spend time with a girl without just for a good hook up since Lydia.

She should feel privileged, but I just felt this weird pulling sensation in my gut saying that I should really do this.

She was cute anyway.

"I'd actually love that, by the way you're an awesome kisser too."

For some reason I blushed at this comment but I hid it by leaning my head down and ruffling my hair.

Once I felt the heat from my cheeks I looked up at her and smiled sweetly.

You could see Zoe's freckles in the sunlight that had started shining down on us and it reminded me of the way Lydia's eyes lit up in the sun in this beautiful way and I sighed.

So she enters my thoughts again.

"Well I better go and tell my teacher some random excuse why I wasn't in class. What class do you have Zoe?" I asked the girl.

"I've got commerce."

"Oh really, that's what I've got." I laughed.

Now thinking on it I do recall having her in my elective, but damn how did I not notice this chick earlier?

The boys always wolf whistled at her in commerce and I thought nothing on it because I was too busy daydreaming shout Lydia or lip locking with some random chick.

"Oh wow who knew that you were in my class." She laughed, a smile appearing on her rounded cheeks which showed two dimples on either side.

"I'll walk with you there and help you with your excuse seen as I got us into this mess just because I craved stupid hook ups?" I said rolling my eyes.

"So the biggest player just called craving hook up stupid, aye?" Zoe laughed and walked next to me, her skin prickling into my arm.

"Yeah. It's true though, that's what I think." I sighed turning towards the stairs to A block.