Chapter 12

Chapter 12:

Lincoln Xavier:

I bit into her lip causing her to moan in satisfaction.

The girls hand ran through my dishevelled hair as she rubbed circles on my scalp.

Her left arm wrapped around my muscular body and I held her close to me, smelling her bubblegum scent from her perfume.

So she was a perfume girl, sexy.

I unwrapped my hand from her body and inched it up her slim body, lingering it on her ribs that poked out slightly.

I almost flinched away from her, but flicked it off and deepened the kiss, allowing her tongue entrance.

I felt her tongue intertwine with mine and the bliss that came from it was nowhere near of those kisses that came from Lydia.

Hers, I just couldn't describe the feeling of them, they just made me feel unbelievably happy and warm and fuzzy on the inside.

she was the type of girl that could have any guy falling at her feet with the way she looked, always smiled, wasn't afraid to say what she thought and just the way she carried herself was showing confidence.

Every day I find myself thinking, was that demeanour false?

Was her love for me even real?

The girl that was wrapped in my arms stopped kissing me and stared at my eyes.

"Why'd you stop, babe?" I asked the girl whose name I had no clue of.

I don't usually forget girls names but I don't recall her ever telling me her name, or was it when I was busy daydreaming earlier?

"Why'd I stop, why'd you stop giving me tongue action. Are my kisses not good enough for you!"She shrieked, her face growing red in anger and her pupils widened only leaving a small outline of the grey her eyes once were.

Thinking of an excuse to tell her I opened my mouth and lied, "I stopped because I felt like I couldn't last any longer. we've been kissing for a while you know."

"oh, alright. Sorry for blowing up at you."

"It's okay." I responded, my mouth twitching into a half smile.

In the background I could hear laughter and the trees blowing swiftly in the wind.

I turned around and stared at the scenery.

Multiple sets of trees alongside each other and were standing tall, the branches moving from left to right.

Little kids ran into the water, causing splashing noises to be heard from all around the place.

Some people lay on the sand using beach towels and gazed at their kids playing happily with their friends.

I wish life was that simple now.

I wish that I could turn back the time and retrace what happened between Lydia and I.

If I had maybe seen the clues I could've saved her and been standing here kissing her instead of this random chick, who although was beautiful, was nothing on my Lydia, my Lydia who was no longer living in the world.

I dreamt of her often, the main cause of my nightmares and all my wonderful dreams.

snapping out of my daze I felt the chicks warm lips press onto mine and I responded immediately by moving my lips in sync with hers.

I felt a bit of her spit enter my mouth and I resisted my urge to pull back and start wiping my mouth over.

We were technically sharing spit right now but I didn't want to actually collect her spit on my lips.