Chapter 29

Chapter 29:

Sawyer Sadie:

I laughed at something Dean said and ran a hand through my blonde hair.

"So um do you want to come back to my place and I'll drop you off afterwards?" Dean asked with a smile spreading across his features.

"Sure, it's not that far from mine anyway but I've for my car and you've got yours. Can I follow you?" I asked Dean as I lent slightly forward and my hand brushed against Deans soft skin that came from his hand.

"Yeah come on well leave now before it gets too late." Dean said, standing up and pulling his chair out as I did the same thing.

The both of us walked side by side, filing out singularly through the open door.

Dean and I split away from each other so that we could get to our cars and I pulled open my car door, jumping in.

I sat in the car and buckled up my seatbelt, searching for Deans black hair as he drove out.

Seconds later I spotted a flicker of his face and turned the keys that were sitting in the ignition.

I reversed out of the spot and sped to the speed limit after Dean who was a few metres ahead of me.

The radio blasted through the car playing All of Me by John Legend which made me start singing aloud.

"What would I do without your smart mouth

Drawing me in, and you kicking me out

Got my head spinning, no kidding, I can't pin you down

What's going on in that beautiful mind

I'm on your magical mystery ride

And I'm so dizzy, don't know what hit me, but I'll be alright."

My voice sounded pitchy and in the higher range and to sum of it all up John Legend owned the song while I didn't.

The song stopped playing and the radio started playing some adds which made me roll my eyes and sigh loudly.

I seriously hated that.

You could never get away from advertisements.

They were on TV, radio and even in movies, trying to advertise for other movies which I do admit I enjoyed watching because it gave me a sense of whet other movies I wanted to see.

I jerked to the left and was driving down a street that I didn't know the name of because I missed it in my daydream.

Dean was in front of me by miles now and his car was only just visible but it was lucky I knew where we were going anyway.

The car curved to the left again but this time into my own street and I could see the kind of houses.

Some had lights lit up through there windows while others had all the blinds shut with no cars parked out the front of the house.

Deans car pulled up out the front of a small house that was covered in grey bricks.

The surface of the grey was swished in circles and you could see some if the bits of cement stick up making the surface of what should be smooth, rough.

The roof was a cream colour while the door had swirled, white patterns covered it.

I parked behind Deans car and pushed open my door, my arm flexing as I did this to show that I had next to no muscle.

My finger pressed into the red button on the seatbelt which caused my black seatbelt to start pulling upwards, the edge of rubbing onto my stomach creating a small, rounded, red mark.