His Favorite Color on you

Darry- Purple. Purple is Darry favorite color on you because it makes you look wild. Yes, Darry loves that you are responsible, and grown up, but he also loves your crazy side. When you where purple it brings both sides.

Soda- Red. Soda loves you in red, expecially when you are wearing his red flannel with the white plaid pattern. It gives him a since of home. When he is feeling like the day is going terrible and he is just off in space, imagining you like this brings him back down to earth.

Pony- Orange. It reminds him if the sunsets that you guys like to watch together.

Johnny- Johnny thinks you look amazing in any color, it's you that makes him happy altogether.

Dally- Black. He loves to see you in black because it makes him remember how much of a wild child you really are.

Steve- Blue. Blue is Steves favorite color on you because he thinks of the ocean.

Two-bit- Yellow. Yellow reminds Two of Mickey. He loves watching Mickey with you because of the smile that spreads across your face. He loves seeing you in his Mickey mouse shirt. Yellow reminds him of the sun, which makes him think of how cheerful you are.

Hello, thank you for reading. I love doing this for you guys, so I hope you love it. Remember if you want an imagine send me your request. The form is on the first page. 😊