Sodapop Imagine

The whole house was completely dark when I walked out into the upstairs hallway. There was 1 bedroom and a full bathroom upstairs where my brother and I stayed. We had to share an old beat up queen sized mattress standing on no frame, that Dally had taken from Bucks place. It was covered in tears and mysterious looking stains that were horrible to even think about.
My brother was still sound asleep on the bed wrapped in his covers with his arm sticking out on the empty space beside him where I had just nuzzled out of. The door creaked a little when I opened it but nothing loud enough to wake anyone up, expecially him.
Walking down the stairs completely blinded by darkness was one of the worst experiences in the world. It tripped on 3 different steps and fell down 4. At the bottom of the stair's was three more doors, leading to 2 bedrooms and 1 half bathroom. Two of the doors were on the left wall and one was on the wall directly in front of me, to my right was the entrance to the living room.
Slowly and as quietly as possible I slipped though one door into the room of Pony, Johnny, and Soda. But tonight only two bodies lay in the bed and neither was large enough to be Soda. Still, I marched to the edge of the bed and knelt down to the level in which I could see Pony's tightly fastened eyes.
All I could think of was how much I really loved him, he was like my little brother and I didn't know what I would so without him. I was thankful for him. The thought made me smile a large grin and softly ruffle his hair before standing up and doing the same to Johnny and walking out of the room.
The next bedroom was one belonging to Darry, Steve, Dallas and DG. There sure were too many people living in this house. More afraid of awakening someone I only slipped my head into this room, revealing siblings Darry and DG sharing a bed, while Dallas and Steve occupied the floor. They were all pretty special too. They were my family.
I closed the door and in a sightless manner felt my way into the living room where I was breefly halted by and end table that I ran into, knocking multiple lightweight items off. One of them being my drivers license. Venice Mathews it read in large black letters. After I replaced it on the petite end table I continued on into the living room. A figure was quickly discovered laying on the couch.
The male was stretched out with an un ottoned shirt and feet that still had shoes on them. I immediately knew who it was. With petite steps I tiptoed to the couch and knelt down examine the god like face. Softly my hand ran over his cheek. He must have gotten home pretty late because time was 2:30 am and he was sound asleep.
"Hey babe." I whispered.
He took a deep breath, a his eyes fluttered open. "Hey."
"Do you want to go to your bed?" I asked with a small chuckle.
In his raspy voice he replied, "This couch is pretty nice."
"Oh it is?"
"Mm hm." His head slightly nodded.
"When did you get home?" I stroked his soft hair.
"About 20 minutes ago." His eyes were shut.
"Baby, wha-"
"I got stuck with inventory."
"Darling, you work too hard."
"Hey, babe, when is Thanksgiving?"
I laughed a little and got a bit teary eyed thinking of the previous evening.
"Yesterday. Pepsi-cola you worked through it, remember?"
His face turned distressed. "Damn it."
"Hey its okay. Your just doing your job."
There was a pause of silence for a moment and then I layed on the couch next to him. "If you going to stay here, I'll stay here too."
"Will Two be okay with that? Your brother is pretty stubborn."
"He will be fine."
"Okay."
"Happy Thanksgiving Soda."
There was no response though l, because he was already fast asleep and I was drifting off in his arms.

I know it is a little late but I needed to finish it. I hope yall enjoyed it. Please review and I hope you guys had a happy Thanksgiving. 🤘💙