Contest? Now-August 10th!

I understand that a lot of you are really enjoying the small Two-Bit story I am writing, or at this point, the small book. This really excited me! As you have probably noticed I have two reoccuring OC's that are very important to me. D.G and T.C. I would like to offer a sort of contest to all of you reading this. A drawing contest!
Below I will create short detailed discriptions of both characters. Whoever can draw the best rendition of these characters will have their picture featured on my wattpad with recognition. I am super excited to see what y'all can come up with!
I will release an email in which you may send the pictures to!

T.C. Mathews
T.C. is the kid sister of Two-Bit Mathews and Sodapop's on and off love intrest. She is quite spunky and outspoken, but tends to forget to put herself first. The gang often treats her as their cootie covered little sibling becuase she, out of everyone, is the youngest; two months short of Pony's age. In many ways she and Two have shared characteristics. Shorter, and sharper boned. T.C. is about 5'2 in height and quite pear shaped; a smaller chest, slim waist, but wide hips and larger legs. Her jaw bones mirror Two's sharp square ones, which is very prominant when the two of them stand side by side. T.C. has shoulder length aubrun hair, that looks more red in the sunlight and bright blue iris's that are outlined in navy blue with lighter blue on the inside. Face shape is square but the squareness of her forehead is covered with late 60's style bangs. She doesnt wear much makeup, never lipstick, she thinks it makes her look tacky. Her style is worn out capris, loafers or converse, and crewneck sweaters, all earthy tones, army green being her favorite.

D.G.
D.G. Curtis is the partially "adopted" little sister of the Curtis family. She is protected mainly by Daryl who is very concerned with her Dallas Winston love affair. She has a party animal type of attitude but is never a mean person. D.G. is the third oldest, basically tied with Johnny. D.G. and  T.C. tend to stick together, being the only two girls in a house of nine or sometimes more. T.C. is 5'1 and is often teased by the gang one her being short, mostly because she hates being called short. Her skin is sun kissed and smooth all over. She has a soft edged, athletic body, very proportional, much smaller and more feminine than T.C. Her hair has a wild brunette curl to it that matches her personality, and an oval face with beautiful brown eyes.

Alright that is it guys! Let the games begin. Please contact me with any questions, and check back on this page for any updated info that I may have missed. Extra Credit goes to the people who draw ALL NINE CHARACTERS!