SodaPop Imagine

"He's a highschool drop out!"
"So! He is smart!"
"How can he possibly be smart?! Hun, he can not provide a good future for you without at least a highschool diploma! T, get your head together!"
"My head is together! Stu, please! Please, dont make me do this!" I was crying now, pulling on my older brothers sleeve outside the Dingo while he continued to attempt walking inside.
"Your being ridiculous T!" He shouted at me. He turned and I grabbed the front of his shirt. Tears now spilling rapidly.
"Please Stu. Please."
Stu sighed and grabbed my wrists. I was niave to think that he would actually change his mind. "He works at a gas staition."
I looked up at him. "I love him." My voice cracked as the long held back words finally sprung forth off my tounge.
Stu only shook his head. "No you dont. You dont know what love is." He turned back around towards the Dingo. "Your only a kid."
Those words killed me, like a million knives stabbing 1 by 1 through the chest. My older brother opened the door gesturing for me to walk inside first. Slowley I approached him, and when I was standing in front of him all I could mutter was, "I hate you."
"It's for your own good. Once you break up with the boy, you can find a nice fitting Soc, one that is going to graduate, have a career. One that can support you. Trust me Hun, you'll thank me."

Thank you for reading guys. This one was super short but it was just in the moment, I had a little inspiration from Tumblr.