Q&A Answers

Here are the answers to many of the questions asked:

OutsiderObsessed - "Ponyboy do you have any other favorite books besides Gone with the Wind?"

Pony: Uh, I mean I like all books a real lot. But I guess Id have to say To Kill a Mockingbird is one of my pther favorites.

Steve: *Laughs uncontrolablly* Look, we have out own little nerd, we can beat up him instead of just the ones at school.

Darry: Back off Steve no one is laying a hand on my kid brother.

love_and_beyond- "What do you hope to be remembered for when you are older?" (For Soda)

Soda: I guess Id like to be remembered for being a listener and an unconditional lover. *Smirks a little* Although being remembered for my god like looks wouldnt be too bad either.

*Laughter from Soda and Steve*

DalvieCurtis- "Dallas, what do you think about the book Rumble Fish?"

*silence*

Pony: Dal. Hey Dal, I think they are talking to you.

Dallas: Huh? I heard the word book and stopped listening. Books dont get you tuff.

Steve: How would you know big fella. I bet you aint never read one.

Dallas: Of course Ive read a book. They're just stupid. Now, I'm going back to my nap.

DallysDoll- "Dallas, would you be mad if I came to Bucks at night while you were sleeping and took your jacket and your ring? And what would you do if you caught me?"

Dallas: One, no one touches my stuff unless I say they can touch my stuff. Sylvia was never aloud to barrow my jacket. My ring? Yeah whatever, but my jacket, Id let anyone freeze before they could use my good jacket. Two, while Im sleeping? This girls got me shaking. And finally thrree, if I caught you Id probably yell. I dont hit girls, I migth be bad, but I dont hit girls, thats just wrong.
But I mean, *Smirks a little* if you ever want to come see me during the day, while im awake. maybe I could by you a coke or somethin'.

sammysgirl2015- "Johnny, why did you die?! And Dally can I take your jacket? Not that I want to be your girl or anything.(mmmmmhmmm)

Johnny: What are you talking about Doll? Im right here, and i dont plan on going no where anytime soon.

Dallas: Girls and jackets. Really. Your answer is in the answer to the last question.

Thanks guys for the questions keep them coming!! More requests to come.