Im Here

"Be a good girl for daddy Payton." I curled up towards my head board tears stream down my cheek. "Ron you told me she wouldn't fight back this time."

My dads co-work complained. My dad grabbed me by my hair and slung me towards the floor. "Listen here Payton you already know how Jack is be a good girl or daddy well hurt you." His crooked teeth spread up into an evil smile.

I nodded my head. Jack walked towards me and ripped off my night gown and my underwear. I cried and started kicking my dad locked the door leaving the room. Jack separated my legs harshly and undid his pants pulling out his private. "Please!" I screamed.

"Don't be a bitch Payton. Let's get this started." He shoved into me I screamed.

"Payton! Wake up!" I jumped up and felt my tears on my face.

I looked at Ashton and saw I had dug my fingers into his his skin.

"I'm so sorry Ashton." His chest was bleeding a little.

"That's not important."He pulled me onto his lap.

"What were you dreaming about?" I wrapped my arms around his waist and laid my head in between his neck.

"When I got pregnant with Kaylin." My voice came out lower than I wanted.

"Kaylin is a blessing Payton. I wish it would've happened in a different way." His fingers played in my hair.

"We should've meet sooner. Then maybe you could've been her dad." I froze at what I had I said.

My mouth was moving before my mind registered it.

"I'm sorry Ashton I didn't mean to put that type of weight on you I just- "

I moved my lips against his that stopped me mid sentence. His fingers came around my neck.

"She's mine Payton." He stared seriously into my eyes. Kaylin kicked, she'd must have just woken up.

"She's know." He started rubbing my stomach. Her hands pressed wherever he rubbed.

"Im sorry to bust in on the beautiful family moment but Victoria is coming and the last thing we need is to hear you two having sex."

Zack left our room leaving the door open.

"Who is Victoria?" I asked. Ashton was still playing with Kaylin.

"Zacks baby-mama. They together but sometimes there not." He kept playing with my stomach. Zack has a child.

Wouldn't take him for a kid type of person.

"When Kaylin comes she's going to be spoiled." I rolled my eyes and got off the bed.

"We need clothes to wear." Ashton rolled out of bed and grabbed our beach bag. "There's some clothes in it. Don't take too long, we're having breakfast with everyone."

He sat against the headboard. He was just perfect and for now I was going to go along with it. The last thing I needed was to be worried.

I took a quick shower and put my hair in a high ponytail. Khaki shorts and a black plain T-shirt was in the bag. My stomach made the shirt rise a little.

I walked into the living room area to see everyone on the couch. She was blonde and very attractive.

"You must be Payton. I'm Victoria, Zack's girlfriend."

She stood to shake my hand. A little boy was laid stretched out on Zacks chest. "Aww he is so small." I walked towards Zack to pick him up.

"Negative. Rain doesn't like filth." Zack walked into the room with Ashton. I rolled my eyes and sat on the couch next to Amari.