This L-O-V-E

I woke up with nothing but last night on my mind.

Ashton said he loves me.

I'm not sure if he really meant it. I cared for Ashton deeper than I have for anyone besides Kaylin. I'm not sure what love is suppose to feel like.

I was online looking for cribs and other baby things. I didn't really see anything I liked.  Ashton told me he was planning on moving out soon to an bigger place. He said I could move in with him. I accepted.

I figured it'd be nice.

"Good morning." I looked up from the laptop at Ashton. He kissed my forehead and walked into the kitchen.

"What do you think about this?" I turns the computer so he could see the pink and purple crib.

"It's hideous."

I rolled my eyes. "Thanks."

He sat next to me with a bowl of cereal.

"Honesty is the policy." He quoted stuffing his face with 'Frosty Flakes'.

"Everything on here is pink." I stated scrolling through the website.

"She is a girl." I faked gasped at his statement.

"That is the most sexiest thing I ever heard."

He laughed stuffing more of his cereal in his mouth. "It's not sexiest. Most females like the color pink."

How dumb could he be.

There was a knock sat the door. Then the door opened. Zack came inside with Rain asleep in a car seat.

"You should really hid that key somewhere else." Zack laid Rain on the couch and took a seat at the table.

"What are we discussing this beautiful morning?" He grabbed an Orange, starting to peel it.

"The color pink." Ashton said mouth full of cereal. "I'm trying to explain too my beautiful mate her that mostly all females like the color pink at some stage of their life."

I crossed my arms over my chest. Glaring at him.

"Well duh. It's a known fact women can't resist it." Zack agreed.

"And which sexiest magazine did you read that from?" I asked.

"Playboy."

You got to be kidding me. "Alright I'm done I'll be in the room if you need me."

I sat on the bed ordering things for Kaylin. I had money saved to pay for everything. Plus I haven't been driving my car so I didn't spend money on gas.

Ashton's phone started to ring. It read 'Unknown' at the top so I ignored it. It then revived a text message then a call. Whoever it was really wanted his attention. I decided to answer.

"Baby." Why did this voice sound familiar.

"No this isn't baby." I responded. Ashton walked in but froze when he saw me on his phone. I handed it to him.

Who is it?" He asked taking the phone

"Your baby?" I asked more than stated.

"Hello? Stop calling me!" He hung up and threw the phone on the bed.

"Who is that?" I asked watching him get dressed.

"I'm not sure. The number has been calling like crazy. Probably some jerk gave a girl the wrong number."

I shrugged closing the laptop. "Where are you going?" I asked walking with him into the closet. 

"Zack wants to go get some video games and toys for Rain. Did you want too go?" He asked.