I Have To

"You've got to be kidding me, Ashton. I was speaking out of anger. I didn't expect you to actually." Zack said unpacking my bag.

I put my shirt back in my suit case. "Well you should be angry more often. You speak truth."

My plane was leaving in two hours.

"Zack let him be." Victoria said walking around my room trying to get Rain to sleep. "He's not leaving forever."

"Vic is right. I need to do this for me." Zack pushed my suite case on the floor making all my clothes fall out.

"What the hell Zack." I picked up my suite case and started putting everything back in.

"Last time you went you came back in an depressed state. You didn't leave your apartment for months." Zack took Rain from Victoria.  "Can't even keep your son quite." She hit him in the back of the head.

She started helping me pack.

"Don't help him Victoria." She rolled her eyes and continued to help me.

"Your overreacting Zack." She said while zipping my bag.

"It'll be different this time. Now can you drive me to the airport?" He handed Rain back to Victoria and we walked to his car.

I would've asked Victoria and Zack to watch over my house but I needed them to do something else for me.

He started down the road to the airport.

"I can't believe your actually doing this?" I was nervous and I wasn't even on the plane yet.

"Believe it."

We pulled into the airport. I grabbed my suite case and walked towards my plane.

I stopped before I got on the plane.

"Zack do me a favor."

"Anything brother."

"Check in on Payton for me. Make sure she's okay." He nodded.

I gave him an hug and walked on the plane.

I sat down in my seat.

My heart was going faster then ever.

I wasn't only doing this for myself. I was doing this for Payton and Kaylin.

I needed both of them.

"Please fasten your seat-belts lady's and gentlemen. We'll be pulling off less then two minutes."

I followed the instruction of the lady over the intercom.

I put in my headphones in and closed my eyes.

I was going home.