No Choice

"Understand she was the reason I pulled the trigger."
------------
I insisted that Payton should go to school the last week. I wanted her to enjoy her friends.

Kaylin was trying to lift her head up from the bed.

Duchess texted me they were on the way to my house. I made sure Payton left her phone with me and let her take mine.

There was no doubt in my mind that it was Trent. I texted Dylan to follow Payton  around school.

The door bell ringed. I picked up Kaylin and walked down stairs.

"Wassup man. Long time no see." I let Duchess and the rest of the guys in. We went to sit in the living room.

Me, Duchess, Ziker and Damage use to deal together. We always looked out for each other in Jersey. Zack was to young to be apart of the other activities we use to do.

He always wanted me to stay away from them but some stuff he just didn't understand.

"Damn man. You have a child now." Ziker  joked looking at Kaylin. I looked down at Kaylin who was smiling at him.

He always was a lady's man.

"Man what's going on. What kid messing with your lady? What we gotta do?" Duchess asked leaning against the wall.

I explained to them the situation. How she didn't think it was Trent but  I did.

"Nah." Damage spoke shaking his head.

"What?" I asked.

"His actions, the kid doesn't seem like much of a fighter. You mentioned her uncle. Now he has reason to wanting your head, man."

I didn't think about it.

"It wouldn't make since if he's been M.I.A all this time." Duchess chimed in.

Ziker was holding Kaylin making her laugh. He was never really the serious type.

"What would be his motive?" I asked. Damage shrugged.

"Too fuck your girl."  He answered simply.