For Her

"A party." Ziker smiled putting Kaylin down in her chair.

"What the hell are you talking about, kid?" Damage was annoyed with Ziker's answer.

We were trying to figure out a way to at least get a hint. Payton's phone had been blowing up with messages and calls from several different numbers with the same threat.

So it was clear he knew what he was doing.

It was also clear he wasn't watching her to see that she didn't have her phone.

"I think Ziker might have something here." Duchess insisted. Walking over to us. "Having all her friends and people she knew around we could look for anything suspicious."

"Her uncle wouldn't dare show his face." I explained.

"He would if he thought her mom was still the same way." Ziker smiled, folding his arms leaning back. I laughed shaking my head.

He finally came up with something smart.

"We would have to do that after the party. First we see Trent." Duchess stated sitting on the couch.

"I can't just throw a party with a bunch of high school students and two parents. I would look like pedophile of the year."

Kaylin started laughing. "Even your daughter knows." Ziker laughed.

I glared at him. "Anyways." He continued. "Make her mom throw the party an before graduation thing with a few close friends. Say she invited you as a friend. You and Hope go together as a couple."

It was a great plan.

"I'll tell Payton." Damage snatched my phone from my hands.

"Can't let you do that. If she knows she'll freak under pressure. She's content with thinking it isn't Trent. You gotta pretend to go along with."

"So how am I suppose to be going with Hope? Payton will kill me." Damage shrugged.

"Just stay next her. A few whispers and fake laughs here and there. Will be believable  besides no offense man. Your girl is gullible she won't think too much into it."

I nodded. I texted Payton to tell her tomorrow her mom should throw a party.

Her mom agreed.

I also told her she should stay the night there and I'll meet her at the party after school and Dan and Nacy would watch Kaylin.

I informed Hope I'd be going to the party with her she was hesitant but said yes anyways.

"Ziker this better work."

"C'mon have I ever stir you wrong?"

I was beginning to get worried now.