"Quit the teasing Bieber."

I straddle Justin and start to unbutton his shirt as he kisses my chest. I feel so dominant right now. Sitting on top of my idol unbuttoning his shirt. I must be dreaming.

My fingers trace the outline of the tattoos on his chest. I feel his erection getting bigger each time. 'Come to the bedroom.' He whispers with his eyes closed.

I stand up and Justin sweeps me off my feet and rushes up the stairs. He opens the door to a huge bedroom with a king sized bed standing in the middle. He gently lays me on the bed and kisses my neck. That sweet spot.

Oh he's so good at this I can't help but let my moans out. My hands are gliding across his exposed chest. 'We gotta get this shirt off' I whisper.

"Oh baby you're in charge here." He groans.

I slowly unbutton each button and throw his shirt on the floor. "Much Better." He whispers.

"Your turn." Justin straddles me and slowly slips my shirt off leaving me in my black Victoria secrets bra. He then slowly kisses just under my ear making me shiver.

His hands are gliding across my stomach and stopping at my skirt. He rips it off and throws it to the ground. His hand slowly moves into my inner thigh stroking my everywhere but my sex. "Quit the teasing Bieber." I growl.

He laughs and his hand moves to my clitoris slowly rubbing it through my panties. He takes my bra off and flings it across the room. He takes one boob into his mouth closes his eyes while still rubbing me in hard circle movements.

My hands are tangled in his hair and I'm literally going to hit my orgasm. But I'm not even naked yet. What is this guy doing to me? His hand slips into my panties and he slowly enters one finger into my vagina. "Shit you're so tight... are you a virgin?" he asks.

My eyes shoot open. Shit! I'm still a virgin! I can't lie to him.

"Yes." I answer. His eyes dart at mine. "What? Why didn't you tell me?" He growls.

"You didn't ask..." I reply. "I had different plans for us tonight... but now I know you're a virgin we will have to go slow..." he reaches down to my sex and rubs my clitoris slowly inserting two fingers in.

I close my eyes not just in pain but in pleasure too. "Tell me if it hurts." He whispers

"God you're so wet." My face turns red and I lay my head back letting him work his magic.

"What did you mean by different plans?" I ask. "I thought I could tie you up and do some naughty stuff to you"' He replies

"And why can't you do it to a virgin?'"

"Because I don't fuck virgins Kate, I make love to them first... and then the kinky fuckery comes along, I don't want to hurt you..." he whispers.

His fingers come out of me and he rips my panties off and slowly takes his pants off. I sit up, "here let me help you with those." I murmur.

His hands are tangled in my hair. I slowly kiss his abs as I move down lower. I take his boxers off and his erection springs free.

Shit. It's huge. I take him in my hands and slowly rub up and down making Justin moan out loud. I put him in my mouth and suck on the tip of his penis. He tastes so good. I take his whole length in and slowly release.

I look up at him and his face is red and his eyes are closed in pleasure. "You're pretty good at this for a virgin." He growls. I start to rub him harder and harder. "Shit Kate stop I don't want to come in your mouth!" I let go and he lays me on the bed.

He slowly rubs himself and releases his liquids on my stomach and boobs. Holy shit that was the sexiest thing I've ever seen. He then wipes off the come and hoovers my body and starts kissing my lips cupping my breasts and grinding on top of me.

He lowers himself down and starts licking my clitoris and inserts two fingers in again. This time it didn't hurt as much, but hell it was fucking erotic! He still licking me in circle movements and gets me closer and closer to my orgasm. He climbs up on top of me again and kisses my lips and biting my ear.

Holy shit! I can feel him at my entrance, slowly rubbing himself against my clitoris. His hands are gliding across my stomach and he slowly positions himself. "Tell me when to stop and I will"He whispers, "If it's too much then let me know understand?" I nod.

He closes his eyes and slowly enters. "Fast." He growls and slams into me. I scream out in pain and tears fall down my cheeks.

"Are you okay?" he whispers. I can't say a word I'm so overwhelmed. I close my eyes and moan "keep going." I yell. "Good Girl." He whispers against my neck. He slowly starts to thrust in and out letting me adjust.

They pain starts to slowly fade away and turn into complete pleasure. I open my eyes and see sweaty Justin on top of me with his eyes closed and heavy breathing. I put my hands up to his face and rub off the sweat coming from his forehead.

He leans down and kisses me passionately; it was so erotic, so hot it was different. He slides into me a couple more times when he then turns up the speed. "Baby give it to me." He growls. I throw my head back and my lips are parted holy shit I'm going to come, fuck! I come around him as he joins me to our climaxes.

I feel his hot liquids spill inside me. "Baby you are amazing." He whispers. I'm so tired I can't move talk or even smile. He slowly lifts me up and puts me under the covers. And joins me by my side, wrapping his arms around me and pressing me against him. Before I notice I'm asleep. 

Go look at the gifs i posted it will give you a more or less clear image of what i mean ;)