"Believe it."

“Baby wake up.” Justin’s voice rings through my ears as I slowly adjust my eyes to the light. “Its 4pm get up I have to tell you something.” His hands glide across my face as he pulls the covers off my naked body. I suddenly wake up from my sleepy mood and cover up. “JUSTIN IM NAKED!” I shout.

“Your body is a wonderlannndddd” beautiful notes come from his mouth.

30 minutes later I’m all dressed and ready to hear what Justin has to say.

“Baby you ready?” he shouts from the bed.

I roll my eyes and finish applying my mascara. “Yeah hold on!” I shout back. I’m wearing a tight tank top and booty shorts. I feel kind of sexy… -oh no please don’t, I can’t survive a round 2. I look into the mirror and watch as my blue eyes glow from lust and love.

I slowly walk towards the bed to see Justin with his hands knotted on his lap as his eyes glow with sadness and anger. “Justin… are you okay?”

“Well I wanted to tell you the bad news but as you rudely interrupted a couple of hours ago… I had to teach you a lesson.” He giggled.

He took my hand and looked at my bruised wrists from the handcuffs.

“I didn’t mean to hurt you.” His eyes met mine as I took my hands away from his touch. “It’s not your fault.” I shake my head. “Baby yes it is my fault! I handcuffed you I didn’t mean to hurt you.” He closed his eyes in regret.

“I wanted you to handcuff me Justin-

“But if I didn’t it wouldn’t look like you have been beaten.” He grabs hold of my wrist and kissed each bruise. “I’m sorry.” He whispered. The back of my eyes start to water but I manage not to cry in front of the hurt boy right in front of me.

I could tell he really didn’t mean to hurt me. “So what did you want to tell me?” I take my hands from his grip once more and place them on his soft cheeks wiping away a tear and gently planting a kiss on his nose.

“Scooter called…” he trailed off.

“I have to go back to LA to work on some more music for my next tour” my eyes started to water knowing the fact that Justin is no longer going to be with me for another 28 days. It was a real pain in the heart.

“Baby don’t cry we will video chat until you come back.” He smiled and put a supporting hand on my shoulder lifting me up straight. “When are you leaving?” I wipe my tears.

“And that’s when more bad news comes…”

I lifted an eyebrow.

“I’m leaving in 4 hours…” before I realised my tears were springing down my face as I buried my face in the nape of Justin’s neck holding him tight. “I’m going to Miss You.” I whispered. I moved my head to Justin’s chest and listened to his heartbeat once again. “This heartbeat…” I trailed off.

“The heartbeat that beats only for you.” He whispered against my hair kissing my head. My emotions were all over the place when I lifted my head up to meet Justin’s beautiful eyes already staring into mine.

“I wanted to tell you something for a while now…” he whispered. Our foreheads were touching and our eyes never left each other’s. “Kate I lov…”

An annoying phone call interrupted our moment. “Ignore it.” He shook his head. A smile appeared on my face as I ran my hands down his sideburns and then his jawline. “It’s already ruined the moment baby just answer the phone.” My smile grew wider as Justin fished his phone out of his pocket and slid his finger across the answer button.