"Kate I think I'm ready."

I open my eyes and stretch out feeling the other side empty which was really unusual because he's usually tangled up around me leaving me no space to breathe. I sit up and yawn scanning the room for Justin. Not to mention my horrible headache and the need to vomit after last night's extreme partying. I turn on my phone to see 12 missed calls from Christopher and 38 messages from Jess and Christopher again. I roll my eyes and scan through the messages:

Jess: "Kate you're all over the news what's going on?"

Christopher: "Kate get your ass home!"

And 36 other messages with questions and random bullshit that I'm not really concerned about. My stomach starts twisting which led me to running into the bathroom covering my mouth I let everything out into the toilet. That's when I realised that drinking is not for me. As I'm already in the bathroom I turn on the shower and step in letting the warm water sprinkle over my body. I felt the need to wash all the dirty from last night away. I take the shower gel and spread it over my body washing everything away. Then the shampoo and conditioner.

After my refreshing shower I step out of the bathroom to see breakfast on the dining table ready. Bacon eggs and pancakes, my favourite and also two red roses with a little note attached to it.

"Hey baby girl, I had to leave the hotel really early this morning I'll be back short after you eat your breakfast. I made sure I chose what you like. I'm sorry I can't be here with you. Dig in. -Your Justin"

I smiled at the note and put it down to search for some clothes. I look towards the bed as it was already made which I don't remember doing it... probably room service. I saw a fresh pair of thongs, bra and an oversized button up shirt with another note attached.

"Hey it's me again; I hope these are right for size. I also chose one of my shirts. I really like you in my shirts, sexy ;)"

I laugh out loud and tuck a strand of wet hair behind my ear. Surprisingly the underwear fit. I threw the shirt over my body and walked towards the table for breakfast. Finally. I was so starving! The last time I ate was probably breakfast yesterday. I just don't have time for food.

After eating everything on my plate I put it to one side and laid on my bed checking my phone for anymore obnoxious messages. I thought this would be the good time to call Christopher and tell him everything is aright. He was really caring all of a sudden.

"Hello Kate? Are you alright?" a morning raspy voice came from the other side.

"I'm all good thanks for caring so much Chrissy." I let out a small chuckle.

"So are you and Justin..."

"I really don't know what's going on between us-"

"Come home." He cut me off.

"I don't think I will come home soon I will call you when I will."

"Alright, I will let you rest you sound really rough Kate, you had a heck of a time last night. Dancing on the bar and everything it was nice to watch."

I opened my moth in an "o" shape and hung up in embarrassment. I look at the time to see its 12:35pm. I kept on wondering when Justin was going to come. I have so many questions to ask and not to mention I could barely walk. I may have been drunk last night but I remember every thrust. My legs feel like jelly and every step I take there is no way past it without moaning about how it hurts. He really did fuck me hard. I don't know if because he was angry or...

The door swung open completely knocking my thoughts away. It was Justin wearing black leather pants, blue v neck; blue supra boots and a few chains around his neck. I blink twice to see if I was actually dreaming, he scans the room which his eyes then stare into mine. I couldn't tell if he was disappointed or happy to see me.