"What's wrong boy?"

*Kate's P.O.V*

So we finally arrived at my apartment. Justin dropped my entire luggage on the floor and dived onto the couch, like he's never seen one before. Matter of fact he was sleeping on a chair for three days. Justin turns on the TV and scans through channels. All the gossip is about my car crash and Justins arrival.

TMZ: "Justin Bieber's girlfriend Katherine Evans was in a car accident back in New York where she left her boyfriend in LA to freak out after her manager called his and told them about the horrendous accident that occurred. Sources say that she was followed by a mysterious black van containing three men with cameras. In fact we have contacted all of the media sources in New York and found out that during the escape on the motorway none of their paparazzi's were out. This means our poor Katherine as some stalkers that are up to no good."

My moth flew open when I heard that it wasn't in fact paparazzi. I was someone who knew that I get panic attacks when I get followed or rushed. And the only people who knew about that were my mom and Vincent. Vincent. Justin jumped to his feet and walked out into my bedroom closing the door behind him. I could tell he was furious. I didn't want to negotiate with him in a state like that.

I grab my bag and look for the envelope with my cheque for the intimidating photo shoot with the one and only Justin Timberlake. I open the envelope and fish out the cheque.

Katherine Lilly Evans

Photo shoot: $600

Justin Timberlake Boost: $10,000

Calendar Company: $20,000

Christian Grey/Manager: $2,500

Total:

$33,100

My mouth dropped open when I saw the amount of money I made in just one day. I couldn't believe my eyes. I put the cheque carefully in my purse as I walk to the hallway and hang it on the door when two envelopes caught my eye.

I pick them up and see the calendar company name. It must be the photos. No no no I can't let Justin see them he will get furious and he is already mad.

"What you got there." I felt a breath on my neck as a turn to see Justin shirtless standing in front of me with his hair all messy and sexy and his hands behind his back.

"Oh its nothing." I hide the envelopes behind my back.

"You see..." he got closer to me until we are standing so close I can feel his breath on my lips.

"Couples don't hide anything from each other." He walked closer making me step back, and yet he still doesn't touch me. He carries on walking until my back hits the wall while Justin presses his body against mine leaving me no space to escape when his hands lean on the wall next to my head as he arches over me. "It's just the photos from the shoot."

"Timberlake's shoot?" his eyes narrow as he presses himself against me but harder.

"Yes." I can feel my heart pounding. "Let me see them." He growled. "Okay before you get angry or anything just remember you let me do this." I put my hands on his chest trying to push him away.

"Is there something I shouldn't see?" he growled.

"You can look at them I really don't care." I hand him the envelopes as he takes my hand and sits on the couch pulling me down onto his lap.

"Before I open them..." he trailed off

"I want to make a bet."

"What bet?" I rolled my eyes. "Well firstly don't roll your eyes at me and secondly, if I see something that will make me jealous- which you will see.