"You're staying with me tonight."

*Beep* *Beep* *Beep*

I roll over and smack my alarm clock so that it turns off. I open my eyes and squint adjusting them to the sunlight beaming into my room. I roll over and look at the time: 12:45pm. Stretching my arms out I lazily lift myself up onto my feet and walk towards Jesses room.

Oh. Let me introduce myself. I’m Kate Lilly Evans, a simple down to earth girl with a passion for photography. I’ve been doing courses so far and I have my first job interview really soon. I live in LA with my best friend Jess from collage. She has been there for me since day one. My past? I don’t want to talk about it. The biggest part of me was being a belieber.

Talking about the Biebs, Jess got me tickets for his sold out concert in LA, in fact it was his final show before he goes on a year’s break so I thought it would be an amazing opportunity for me to go. Who knows? I could be the One Less Lonely Girl? Hahahah just kidding. I’m probably the most unluckiest girl on this planet.

“JESS GET UP ITS TODAY!” I scream throwing a pillow in her direction causing her to moan something into the pillow and turn away. Jess isn’t a morning person as you can tell but I’m not letting this go, we still have so many things to do and the concert starts at 7. I pull the covers off her and she still doesn’t move a muscle.

“Fine.” I growl in her direction as I run towards the kitchen filling a cup with freezing water. I creep into her room seeing that she’s still lying there. “Jess get up.” I shouted a little louder than last time.

“No.” she mumbled.

“Get the hell up” and that’s when I tipped the cup over her head pouring the water all over her causing her to rush out of bed as ran towards her door for exit. “Fuck you!” she spat and slammed the door behind me. That’s when I dropped at her door in a laughing fit.

As you can see Jess and I have a very good friendship… sometimes.

It’s 6 o’clock and we are still home getting ready, let me be honest we weren’t the most organised girls ever. In fact we were the complete opposite. “KATE HURRY UP IT TAKES AN HOUR TO GET TO THE ARENA!” Jess screamed from downstairs.

I stare at the girl with crystal blue eyes and curly brown hair that dropped in loose curls down her back staring back at me. I apply the last coat of lip gloss and pout in the mirror. “KATE!” Jess shouted.

“IM COMING!”I yelled back as I sprayed ‘The Key’ on my neck. I take a final look in the mirror checking myself out. I’m wearing high waist shorts that just about cover my belly button and a loose crop top that says 1994 in bold italic letters, white converses and to finish the look a cute necklace that says ‘Believe’.

“THAT’S IT IM GOING ALONE!” she screamed as I heard the front door shut. Fuck! I took my phone and slipped it into my back pocket slamming the front door behind me.

 I caught  up with Jess as we sat in my White Audi R8. “Have you go the tickets?” I said while closing the car door behind me and rushing the keys into the ignition. I took a glimpse at Jess rummaging through her bag. “Got them.” She smiled as I turned the key and stepped on the gas. “We’re coming Bieber.” I smiled and sped down the road.

We run towards the gates to see the last couple walk in as Jess quickly fishes out the tickets giving them to the security. “You’re late or front row ladies, follow me.” The husky guy spoke up. As we walked into the arena I saw the big countdown clock on the screen showing 01:36 and counting…