"-this is just the beginning of a disaster."

*Justin's P.O.V*

"Scooter we need to talk." I pulled Scooter out of his seat and dragged him outside of the waiting room.

"Justin stop shoving I'm coming what is it?"

"I know why Kate is in hospital."

"Yes and so do I, Look your overthinking this. You haven't slept for three days. Go have a shower and go to sleep we will be here for Kate." He put a supporting hand on my shoulder while I yanked away.

"NO LISTEN TO ME!" I screamed in anger.

"Kate is in the fucking hospital because of her stepfather. He killed her brother Mason and 3 years later he's now attempting to kill her. Scooter this is just the beginning of a disaster." His eyes widened as I slid my hand through my hair and sighed.

I ran back into the waiting room not letting Scooter start his response. "Za come here." He stood from his seat and looked at me.

"Have you got weed on you now?"

"Justin I don't think that's a goo-

"HAVE YOU?"

"Yeah..." he fished into his pockets and took out a box filled with joints. I snatched it out of his hand and went outside. I really couldn't give a shit anymore; let them take pictures. I need to relieve myself. I took one out of the box and searched my pockets for a lighter while holding the joint in my mouth. "Fuck." I couldn't find one.

"Need this?" a voice from behind me echoed my ears.

"Yeah thanks." I snatched it from their hand not clearly looking at their face. I was too stressed out. I couldn't imagine life without Kate by my side, she was the one to be there in bad situations. I loved everything about this girl and suddenly losing her just like that would send me to the dark side which I managed to get rid of years ago.

I lit the joint and breathed in letting out a perfect ring of smoke. "You know that's bad for you." Scooters voice emerged.

"I don't care." Not turning around I took in another puff. "I spoke to Kate..." at the sound of her name my eyes darted at him. "She told me about her past, and the way you reacted leaving her in the room by herself." He shook his head.

My eyes widened "I didn't mean to-

"She cried." He cut me off.

What!? No no no. I couldn't bare to see her cry, it was like a pain in the heart for me. I took in another puff and let it out. "She said she didn't want to tell you sooner because of the way you would react."

"She was scared you were going to leave her."

"I'm not that shallow." I snapped.

"Then why do you run away from all your problems Justin?" he coked his head to the side.

"I didn't run. I needed a moment to think about this fucked up situation."

"What do you want to do about it?"

"I want to kill the fucker." My pupils grew bigger as I threw away the rest of the joint. I wanted to do it myself. I wanted to kill him so bad for making her past a living misery. We walk back into the building and steady down the hallway. "I want you to get his private profile up, I need to know everything about him. Everything."

We sped up and I slowly entered Kate's room to see her in the bed stroking Hunter. "I'm sorry I left." I shifted to the side. She didn't say a word, not even looking at me.

"Say something." She acted like I wasn't even in the room.

"KATE!"

"What the fuck do you want me to say Justin!?" she snapped. I walked over to her bed and sat on the chair beside her.