"Ugh I hate you."

*Kate’s P.O.V*

I open my eyes to the beaming sunlight that’s brightening the room, I look beside me to see a shirtless Justin sleeping with his mouth partly opened and squashed to the pillow. I look at the time to see it was 9AM and I have to go to work really soon so I stood up and dragged my tired body to the bathroom.

After an hour of freshening up I peeked my head into the bedroom to find Justin still sleeping. I close the door and walk towards the kitchen and prepare some breakfast when my phone buzzed.

Christopher: “Hey are you free tonight?”

I stare down at the text and sigh. I didn’t know if to answer yes or no. I didn’t know if Justin was going to leave for the whole damn night again or not. I will answer it later. So I prepared bacon and pancakes for myself and Justin when I heard his footsteps trotting down the stairs and into the kitchen. “Good morning beautiful.” He gave me a half smile revealing his perfect white teeth.

“Hey” I carried on eating. “Are you alright?” he asked with concern in his voice. Oh yeah Justin I’m fine, thanks for lying to me, how was your day? If course I was not fine. He lied to me, and now still has the guts to act like everything was okay. I don’t want to tell him where I was yesterday, it would make me look like one of those over protective girlfriends. So time to play dumb.

“I’m good, how are the songs going along?” I pooped another piece of bacon into my mouth. “Uh yeah everything is going great.” He sat opposite me digging into his food. “What time to you come back? I fell asleep.” I gave him a fake smile and chewed.

“Around 3AM, the boys were killin it at the studio.” He grabbed the remote and turned the wall plasma in the kitchen on, flicking through the channels. “That’s great.” I picked up my plate and put it in the sink. That’s when a familiar reporter’s voice filled the room.

TMZ: “There was a shocking departure at one of the biggest studios in LA , when famous actor, singer and dancer Justin Timberlake was seen leaving the studio at 1am with a mysterious brunette. Our sources say that Timberlake has been spending time with this girl for a whole week at this studio and finally drove her home. Here is some video footage of the girl screaming at a fan.

Timberlake: “Get off her!”

Mysterious girl: “Don’t touch me I don’t know you!”

And it ended there when we went into MY car and drove off. My palms were sweaty as I bit the inside of my cheek. I glared at Justin to see no emotion on his face. “That girl sounds familiar, her voice.” Holy shit, I mean I had a pretty good disguise, he shouldn’t notice me, and my face was completely covered. Just my voice when I screamed at that girl. “Yeah her voice rings a bell.” I clear my throat and groan.

“So, are you going anywhere tonight?” I change the subject before he got to question me any further. “Uh yeah, I’m hanging out with R. Kelly at the studio tonight, I will come home late again don’t stay up.” He stood from his chair and put his plate in the sink. I sigh and grab my camera bag, hanging it on my shoulder.

“Have fun at work babe.” He called after me as I walked towards the garage door. “I won’t!” I shout and grab my car keys. I bought myself a new black McLaren. I sat in the driver’s seat and pulled up to the main road while I dialled Christopher’s number. “Hello?” he answered. “Hey what’s up?” “Great! I was thinking if you’re free tonight? Andrew wanted to take us to that club we were at a few months ago.” Oh… that club. Well as Justin was going out, I thought why not? “Yeah sure, pick me up at 10.” I stop at the red light.