"Punishment."

[WARNING: SEXUAL CONTENT.] To read this part I recommend 13+ otherwise just skip to where --------------------------------------------------------- those lines start.

*Kate's P.O.V*

I moan against his touch, "Shut up" he growls. His hand traces the rim of my panties as the other unclasped my bra letting it fall to the floor. His lips abandon my neck as he looks into my eyes when his hand lifts my leg up exposing me to him. He grinds his erection hard against my centre as I sink my teeth into my bottom lip trying not to let my moans escape.

"Look at me." He spat.

I open my eyes and look into his dark orbs, as he grinds harder pushing me against the wall, my hands travel to his pants feeling his erection still grinding hard. I knew that this time he won't be making sweet love. Our breathing increased as he bit his lip still looking into my eyes.

While one hand is still lifting my leg up the other travels to mine grabbing my wrist. "Don't touch." He growls. I inhale deeply when I feel his hand rubbing against my wet panties. He's not even gotten me fully naked and yet I'm already so wet.

"You've been a bad girl lately." He presses his body against mine as I can feel his breath on my lips. My hands travel to his hair tangling my fingers into them. "Do you know what bad girls deserve?" he grinds harder as his fingers hook my panties and I gasp. "Do you?" he growls with a harsh tone getting closer to my lips.

"No." I moan at the torture. His hand slips down my panties and rubs hard against my centre making my squeal. I clench my teeth as my chest moves up and down. "Punishment." He growls as two fingers suddenly entre me slowly. My breath hitches as my eyes shut. "Look at me." He clenches his teeth making his jawline visible.

"Can Steven make you feel this good?" the name slips off his tongue in disgust. I shake my head still gasping for air. "Justin" I moan. I couldn't take it any longer; I smash my lips into his invading his mouth with my tongue which he surprisingly accepts. I can feel his fingers massage my walls as he speeds up.

"Don't come." He growls against my lips. His hand exits me as he rips my panties off releasing my leg yet our lips don't separate. He slowly pulls away and cups my breast taking one into his mouth and harshly sucking on it hardening my nipples. "Just-

"Shhhh." He bites my nipple softly licking it in circles gaining many moans. My heart is pumping and the alcohol in my system is buzzing. He suddenly stops and takes a step away from my body as I'm leaning against the wall trying to catch my breath.

He stares at me for a good 2 minutes and deviously grins. "I like you all hot and bothered." He bites his lip as his hand travels to the rim of his shirt pulling it off. He then reaches for his pants and slowly unbuttons them. Meanwhile as he's busy with himself I sneak a hand down and rub myself to finish off.

As I moan loudly, Justin's head shoots up as he sees me pleasuring myself. What? He didn't do it so why not? "Getting a little impatient are we Kate?" he smirks and walks towards me completely naked and takes over the job.

He lifts my leg up again and grinds his tip against my entrance that made me go insane. Our moans get louder as Justin's lips move to my earlobe gently biting on it as I hear his heavy groans. Damn. His grinding made me weak, "Justin fuck me." I growl. Yes. I was hot and bothered.

I could feel him smile against my neck as his hard length slams into me without notice. I scream out as Justin smoothly slams himself in and out pushing me back against the wall. His other hand moves to my ass and aggressively squeezes it making my mouth into a 'o' shape. "Harder?" he groans into my ear. I arch my back as he picks up the speed.