"Old Love Never Dies"

Hey guys a short notice. I am changing Justin’s personality a bit to a more feisty kind of ‘gangster killer’ type.

*Kate’s P.O.V*

All I could hear was my breathing and heart pounding. My head was heavy, it was almost impossible to lift. I force my head up and look around the room to see no one around. I felt my arms tied behind my back. My body started trembling as shivers shocked my body. I inhale deeply to feel a sharp pain in my lungs, I lean back on the chair that I realised I was strapped to.

I felt blood dripping from my forehead and swelling around my left eye. My shirt was completely unbuttoned; I was sitting there in only my bra. I look down to see a deep cut right underneath my tattoo as blood dripped from it. Did I get raped?

Tears spring down my face as the room spins like crazy. All I remember was they forced me to drink something, when after I completely blacked out. I looked around the room for something to help me out of this chair, but I eventually fail and bang my head against the wall. “Why me?” I whisper.

I try to free my legs but then sudden thumping behind the door was heard. Several heavy footsteps came my way. I clenched my teeth and my breathing was heavy and shaky. As the door handle turned I squeezed my eyes shut and waited for the door to close.

“Well hello there Kate.” My name rolled off her tongue in disgust. Wait. HER? I open my eyes to see a fuzzy figure of a woman stand in front of me. My sight was still really blurry but I could tell it was a familiar voice.

“What do you want from me!?” I scream.

She walked over to my face, and I examined her from close up. I could clearly see her now that’s she’s closer. It’s Justin’s Ex. “YOU BITCH GET ME OUT OF HERE!” I spat in her face. She giggled and wiped the saliva off her face when suddenly her face turned emotionless.

Her hand swung at my face as I felt a sharp stinging burn on my cheek. It hurt like a bitch but don’t show emotion otherwise it make you look weak. My head swung to the right and my breathing increased once more as I gritted my teeth. My chest was moving up and down in fast motion. I look up at her and my vision was clear again.

I scan the room to see only her standing there with a knife in her hand. The door burst open and I see four men walking in laughing and staring at me. Then the last person walked in and my heart stopped for a second.

My eyes widened to see the asshole from my past stand by me. His hand went to my chin as he lifted it up. “It’s nice to see you again sweetheart” he sweetened.

“Don’t call me that.” I spat. “You know… Your boyfriend is pretty feisty over the phone.” He laughed. What? He was on the phone to Justin. “He has nothing to do with this!” I shout. “Actually he’s coming to visit.” He giggled again.

“Why are you doing this to me!?” I shout. He holds my jaw and looks me straight in the eye. “You remember putting me into jail for 3 years? Little bitch.” He pulled me closer to his face. “I want payback.” He growled and kicked my chair over causing me to fall on my side.

“Get her out of this room and take the little slut down stairs.” He spat at the men as he walked out of the room.

A few minutes later I was blindfolded and still sitting in that chair. They ripped the blindfold off my eyes and I scanned the room to see Vincent walk over to me with a cigarette in his mouth. He patted the ashes on my lap as he took a last puff when he grabbed my arm and put it out into my flesh.

I screamed out in pain and suddenly that night I remembered the last time he done this. The cigarette dripped to the floor and my body started shaking. “Ahh, good old times huh Kate?” he smiled as his hand moved to his back pocket.