"Don't leave me."

*Kate’s P.O.V*

So it has been exactly a month after my breakdown but I managed to get myself back up onto my feet with Justin’s help. I still didn’t open up completely but I’m getting there. I got an offer to train for a professional model because the company couldn’t get enough of the pictures with Timberlake. I decided to go for it but not quitting my photography, I could manage to do two jobs at once.

Hunter grew bigger each day, he was growing into a beautiful chocolate Labrador with beautiful blue eyes, every time I looked at him it just reminded me the day at the hospital when Justin told me he loves me for the first time.

Justin has been working on his music a lot lately, I could tell he really wanted to surprise his beliebers, the songs so far were beautiful and so meaningful, but Justin has changed, he always stayed up late in his studio and whenever I walk in he’s always on his phone texting someone or calling someone.

Worst part is he would always change the subject every time I asked who it was.

I was wriggling around in bed trying to fall asleep and get comfortable but I couldn’t. I had a lot in my head and it wasn’t letting me sleep. It was about 3am when I woke up and felt around for Justin. Usually he would be tangled up around me but this time the space next to me was empty.

I turned the side lamp on and hear several buzzes coming from Justin’s phone.

*buzz* *buzz* *buzz*

I stood up and walked towards the bathroom to check if he was there. Still no sign of him. I crawl back into bed and stare at his phone. Should I dare to read the messages? I didn’t know if to look or not. I had a bad feeling I will see something I wont like.

I sigh and reach out for his iPhone. As I click the home button 3 messages come up:

Ex: Are you outside yet? (Sent 2 Minutes ago)

Ex: Hurry up Justin and open the door. (Sent 2 Minutes ago)

Scooter: You have a visitor (Sent 1 minute ago)

My cheeks started to heat up as I bit my lip and threw his phone across the room watching it shatter to pieces. That’s who he was calling and texting for the past 3 days. That fucking dumb whore. Why would he do this to me? Am I not good enough? My anger built up to its maximum I was shaking of anger as my hands curled into fists.

I stood up and slipped a pair of shorts and a tank top on as I tiptoed to the door. My knees felt as if they were made out of jelly.  I have never been so angry before. I have dealt with liars and cheaters and I finally thought it was over. But obviously not.

I opened the door and tiptoed down the stairs. It was still silent but the lights were on. I walked over to his kitchen and nobody was there. I walked past his living room and game room but still no sound. I ran down the hallway completely lost because of the massive mansion he lives in. he never gave me a tour. As I slowed down and walked past a set of spiral stairs leading down to a room I’ve never seen before. A girl laughing caught my attention.

That bitch. I took a deep breath and took one step down. As I walked the noises of her annoying laugh got louder. I quietly turn the corner and see a big screening room with 4 large couches and Justin sitting down with his hands in his hair shirtless looking stressed out. I wish I could dig his eyes out.

And right next to him was his ex sitting comfortably leaning on Justin’s shoulder and whispering something in his ear.

“No.” he growled.