"- you are special"

I open my eyes and the room is filled with sunshine. I'm still in the same bed and room as last night but something feels odd. Justin isn't in the bed with me. I look at the clock beside the bed and its 10:34am.

I lift myself up and come out of bed. I'm still quite sore after last night; after all I did lose my virginity to my idol. The first time I've had sex and it was perfect, every touch, every feeling... I walk towards Justin's closet and take out a purple shirt and throw it around my naked body luckily it's really large so it covers me up.

So I open the bedroom door and I hear an acoustic guitar filling the house, then I hear Justin's angelic voice singing. The song was really sad nothing that he's released before. I walk down the stairs and slowly walk towards Justin.

He sings the words 'I'm empty'. Those two words had me in tears. Justin turns around and looks at me standing behind him half naked and in tears. "Good morning beautiful." He whispers.

"Why are you crying?" I couldn't explain but I throw myself into his arms hugging him as tight as I can. "Justin you're not empty." I cry.

His face hardens and his lips move into a fine line. "I am" he whispers, kissing my hair. "Why do you say that?" I cry.

He stands up and puts his guitar onto a stand. "'Purple suits you Kate" he smiles and twirls me around bringing me close to him.

I lay my head on his chest and feel his heartbeat. "Are you still sore?" he asks. "Yeah just a bit, why?"

"I wanted to take a shower with you" he murmurs. What has that got to do with me being sore? I nod my head and he wipes my tears "I don't like you crying." He whispers staring into my eyes.

"Was that a new song?" I ask.

"It's a journal I've been writing for 2 months now." He hugs me tighter.

"What's the title?'" I ask "So nosy Miss Evans'" he chuckles. He reaches for the guitar and sits on the sofa.

The same melody played and he starts the song. The song was very touching and it was about how he doesn't know what love feels like anymore, that he's heartless and empty inside. It just made me cry more. My heart was broken to millions of little pieces.

What happened to the cocky little boy from Canada who fell in love really easily? He finished the song with the words "I thought I was unbreakable, but I've been knocked down and I can't get back up, I'm broken." Once again tears fell down my face and a small tear came out of Justin's eye.

He then looked deep into my eyes. "Kate I don't make love, I fuck. I don't do relationships, I just need to cuddle up to someone at night to not feel alone, I only want sexual relationships with girls because it's hard for me to fall in love again." Those words scanned through my mind and I look at him with surprise.

"But last night you said you make love to virgins...' I whisper.

"Kate I only made love to you last night. I didn't want to hurt you like I did to other girls in the past, you are special..." tears fall down my face.

"So you only want to fuck me?" I raise my voice.

"Yes" he drops his head in shame. What should I do? Walk out and forget about everything? Or stay and carry on with this erotic fucked up relationship?

"Look Kate if you want to leave then tell me I will drop you off at home and everything that happened will be forgotten." He murmurs. I stand up and walk upstairs to the bedroom to put my clothes on.

I can't believe I'm doing this. Am I actually walking out on him? He's already broken. I don't want to hurt him, but I don't want to be his fuck doll. 

I'm in the bathroom brushing my hair and millions of things scan through my mind. I look up into the mirror and I see Justin in the reflection in the back.

"So you're really doing this? You're walking out on me?" he asks

"Justin can't you see this will not work out? I will obviously fall in love with you and you wouldn't really care." I shout.

He walks closer to me and runs his hand down my back leaving shivers all over my body. "You are special" he whispers in my ear. Why does this make me so horny? His hands move down to my hips and he pushes himself into me. I

can feel is erection growing against my ass. His lips trace across my neck and down to my shoulder. He can't win me over like this. "Can't you see how fucked up this is Justin?" he stops and looks at me through the mirror. "What?" he whispers. "This, Justin. How are you expecting this to end? We have sex and then what? We carry on with our normal lives?" He looks at me with anger in his eyes.

Oh shit. Maybe I went a bit too far... he grabs my hips and turns me around towards him violently, I look into his eyes and he slams his lips into mine. We kiss passionately his hands move down to my ass and he then let's go and breaks the kiss.

"You really want to end this?" he growls with great anger in his voice. I've never seen him so angry before. I look deep into his eyes and bite my lip. "Don't fucking bite your lip." He shouts.

I laugh and lick my lips. "If you're going to leave then don't be doing this, you know the effect it has on me." He lets go of me and steps away from me. I bite my lip again.

"Oh hell no." he shouts.

He violently pushes me against the wall and kisses me again and again. His hand is holding my neck gently and one is at my hip.

"You're not going anywhere." He says through the kiss. He takes my shirt off and rips my bra off. Leaving me in my shorts. He takes one breast in his mouth and starts to lick in circle movements; the other hand is playing with my nipple making them harden.

The feeling is amazing. My panties are so wet its unbearable. He rips his shirt off and removes his pants. "Let's take this to the bedroom." He growls. He throws me onto the bed and takes a pair of handcuffs out of his draw. "We're going to have some fun."

Alot of sex lately! anyway!!!! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT!! dont forget to follow :)