"I missed you."

“Kate… Kate are you alight? Guys she’s awake!” I open my eyes to a fuzzy room and a heavy headache I close my eyes again and sigh. I feel someone touching my hand but I’m way too weak to open my eyes again. “Kate no don’t go back to sleep, it’s me Jess.”

“Jess?”

“Yeah do you remember me?”

My body is slowly shutting down as everything blacks out once more.

“Kate… Kate wake up…” a soft males voice rings through my ears while he’s nudging my shoulder. “I’m Doctor Tanner, and you’re at the hospital, you were in a serious car accident, after a panic attack. You have a slight concussion bruised ribs and some light head injuries.” My eyes opened to scan the hospital room empty.

“I have to ask you some questions.” He stood there with his clipboard and pen ready to jot down my answers.

“What is your full name?”

I lick my dry lips and swallow the saliva  building up in my mouth.

“Katherine Lilly Evans.” He nods his head.

“How old are you?”

“Twenty.”

“Who is you boyfriend?” I blink twice. Justin where is he!?

“Is he here doc?” I lifted my head as my heart started to pound making the heart monitor beep faster.

“Please relax, you are very fragile right now.” He stopped. I laid my head back into the pillows and exhale. “So back to the last question and this time please don’t get all worked up.”

“Justin Bieber” I smile.

He smiled and jotted everything down. “Can I see him now?” I fiddled with my fingers.

“He’s been here for 3 days now not letting you go, he really loves you Miss Evans.” He smiled.

My heart melted when I heard Justin’s voice outside the door. “Doc I want to come in is she awake!?” she shouted.

“Come in Mr Bieber but one at a time please!” he shouted. The door handle turned and I saw my Justin standing there completely lost and broken. His eyes were small with bags. “Kate!” he ran to the bed and held my hand tight kissing my forehead.

“I missed you so much! Are you alight I was so worried when I found out-

I kissed his lips shutting him up. He gently lifted his hands to my cheeks and pulled my lips closer to his deepening the kiss as his tongue unexpectedly slipped in. My butterflies were going insane and my heart started to race making that cock block of a machine go off again as Justin pulled away.

“Alright I knew I’m a good kisser but I never knew that it can cause a heart attack” he laughed against my lips.

“I missed you.” He pecked my lips again.

“When did you get here?” I ask.

“Baby as soon as your manager called Scooter and Scooter told me that you were in a car accident I flipped out and had to fly here as soon as possible so I hired a jet that only took us two hours to get here. I was by your side since the first night at the hospital.”

I felt my eyes tear up. “You were here for 3 nights? Justin you look really tired please go home and rest I’m alright now.” I touched his face.

“No, I’m not leaving you again I want to stay here with you.” He whispered.

“Look I know this isn’t a good surrounding and moment but I can’t help myself- He paused.