'Is this not good enough for you?'

*2 Moths Later*

I open my eyes as the room fills with the beautiful morning sunshine I peek at my clock, 11:45am Oh shit! I’m late for work! Oh yes let me explain.

So after that day Justin confessed that he had ‘feelings for me’ I had to go for my job interview which finished in success I am now photographing models and celebrities. Yes I’m a photographer. And now I’m late for my job. My phone started buzzing and it was a message from Justin:

*Good Morning Beautiful.*

I smiled at my screen and typed a message:

*Justin today is the day… you know…*

Butterfly’s started approaching my body as I clicked ‘send’. You might be thinking if were together and the answer is no we are not. For the past 2 months Justin and I carried on with the kinky relationship we had between us and it was hard to stop it’s like we were irresistible of each other but my feelings for him grew bigger each time we met up.

The media were going crazy and everybody obviously thought we were dating as he’s taken me on a few dates that ended in a disaster after we walked out of the venue. I’ve been screamed at by fans approached by paparazzi and called random manes… ‘Whore, slut, bitch, worthless etc.. you get the point.  

I click on twitter icon and go through my mentions and there was obviously a lot of love and hate, death threats from fans pictures of us etc… I wasn’t really ready or prepared for things like this to happen everything just went out of control ever since the first day of the concert.

*I’m going to meet you at your studio okay?*

I replied to Justin with a simple ‘ok’ and started getting ready for work, as usual I slipped on a pair of black jeans, a white belly top, a button up cardigan and a pair of flats. I threw my hair in a high ponytail and applied mascara. Today I will be taking pictures of a football team for the new sports magazine.

I’m so excited.

I don’t usually wear make up to work but this is footballers we are talking about I had to look or try to seem I don’t know… attractive?... I rush to my bedroom to get my car keys as I run into the side of my kitchen stove releasing a screech as I hold my arm.

I run back to the bathroom to check this shit out. Today is a bad day for me I swear. I remove my hand from my injured arm and examine the cuts and bruises ‘Fucking hell!’ it wouldn’t stop bleeding I opened my cabinet and take out the first aid kit to clean myself up.

The scratch looked as if I’ve cut myself with something sharp and deep. Why does this have to happen to me? I slowly walk to my bedroom this time and get my car keys.

I parked outside the studio and checked in at the reception. Running up the stairs I rushed my camera and lenses out of the bag and ran on set. As I opened the door I had 22 packed out and toned guys. Shirtless guys. Staring at me. It was probably the most uncomfortable position I was in. I greeted them all with a shy smile and a cute ‘Hi’ I walked over to my laptop and set everything up.

‘Hey Kate you’re late’ I turned to see my boss Christian in a grey suit and tie. Jesus Christ he looked to attractive but I saw him no more but as a friend and obviously an obnoxious boss. ‘Yea I’m so sorry Christian it won’t happen again.’

‘Damn right it won’t happen again you’re lucky the players came late.’

I gave him a weak smile and turned to the players.

‘Alright I want everybody on set! First I want the tallest players at the back and shorter players at the front.’ They did as I told and I took a few shots of the players different positions and angles. Now I ordered them to come on set one by one.