"Hold on tight."

“What the fuck do you mean I can’t stay?” Justin roared over the phone.

“I’m not leaving her here alone – NO – Scooter you must be stupid to think that.”

I open my eyes to see a fully clothed Justin pacing up and down the room with one hand in his hair tugging on it. His eyes darted at mine and a small smile crossed his face.

 “This isn’t over. Bye.” He hung up and walked towards the bed scanning my face.

“Good morning beautiful” he leaned down and kissed my temple making me blush. I’m suddenly really curious of the conversation he just had with Scooter. I look up into his golden orbs and raise an eyebrow.

“What?”

“You know what Justin, what was that phone call about?” Woah there Kate. Slow down he’s your boyfriend for not even 24 hours and you’re already so nosy. “So sorry I should-

“No it’s alright; you’re my girlfriend you should know.” The word girlfriend made my butterfly’s go insane. Why does it sound do sexy? I look at his lips. Oh I have a bad urge to kiss the fuck out of them. STOP! My continence is so horny, Kate you gotta stop. Ok focus.

“I have bad news…” he trailed off.

I look at his hair and realise it’s still not gelled up but let loose and pointing in various directions. Oh I remember tugging on them two nights ago baby! I have a sudden urge to run my hands through them. But that would just look weird. Wow my inner goddess is begging for him. Why the hell am I so horny? Snap out of it Kate!

As I dozed off I realised my eyes were focused on Justin’s crotch. I get a sudden electrical shock down my spine. I look up at Justin to check if he noticed I was staring down there. His lips were slightly parted shaped into a small grin as his eyes scan my face. I gave him a shy smile and took a small peek back at his crotch and then back at his face.

“Eyes up here Miss Evans.” He chuckled.

Oh shit. What a bust. My cheeks start to burn as I bite my lip and look into his eyes again.

“As I was saying, the bad news is…”

As he was talking I thought it was safe to scan his body. I was wrong. I felt a rough push laying me back down into the pillows as Justin hovered over my body. While his lips were trailing from my shoulder up my neck and to my ear. I heard Justin’s heavy breathing at my ear as he gently tugged on my earlobe then kissing my temple. Holy shit those kisses were sending me off the edge. I felt his grinding against my leg as one hand trailed up my thigh. His erection was growing by seconds as my hands moved to his hair massaging his scalp.

“Were you even listening to me Kate?” he whispered against my neck as I felt his warm tongue glide across my flesh leaving goose bumps behind. I took a deep breath and exhaled leaving a small but sexy moan as Justin started biting and sucking on my sweet spot. Oh my God. Just what I needed. I heavily moaned and arched my back begging for Justin’s touch, as his hands slid down my inner thigh and rubbed on my centre in slow circle movements gaining several moans. I lifted his face to meet mine and slammed our lips together as my fingers tangled into his free hair while he still circles me through my panties, but this time harder.

My panties were soaking as Justin carried our making out session to second base. His hand slipped down to meet my soaking sex as two fingers slowly entered inside me. My breath hitched as I bit my lip while Justin’s eyes never broke contact with mine. Deep into his eyes I saw a wild sex devil ready to be released. He bit his lip and took his fingers out putting them in my mouth as I sucked on them both tasting the sour.