"2 months."

I stared at him standing in front of me. ‘So? You gonna answer my question or do you want me to start playing the silent game again?’ he shot me a wink.

‘Let’s change things up a bit?’ I gave him a glare of hunger and need. I could tell Justin approved of the idea, as soon as I mentioned it his face lightened up and a cheeky smile crossed his face. I crawled up to him not taking my eyes of him.

‘What are we changing then?’ he said through his clenched teeth. Oh baby I know you want me bad. ‘How about I take things in my own hands tonight?’ I shot him a wink. His eyes started glowing as he growled. ‘Baby I haven’t even touched you and look at you getting all worked up’ I teased as I stood up to eye level with him. Justin hands reached my waist.

‘Uh uh uh. No touching’ I took a step back pointing a finger at him. Justin gave me a what-the-fuck-are-you-doing-face and took a step closer to me trying to touch me again. I roughly grabbed his shirt and pulled it over his head tossing it to the side as my hand glided across his chest and torso. ‘Do you work out?’ I whispered against his neck. While leaving wet kisses and start sucking and biting on his flesh. His head cocked to the side giving me more space to work my lips.

A soft moan escaped his lips as his hands travel to my shirt and pulls it over my head throwing it to the floor. ‘So what’s your plan?’ he growled through his teeth. Oh yeah baby I’m getting there. I push him towards the bed as the back of his legs hit the side and we both fall. I land on his chest and that’s when thing got outta control.

My fingers were tangled in his hair as he left kisses on my neck making me moan out loud. I grinded against crotch feeling him harden underneath me. I lower myself down on him and my lips reach his ear. ‘I’m in charge tonight baby.’ I seductively whispered against his ear while tracing my tongue across the frame of his ear and lightly blowing. His hands start to move south as I carried on grinding against him until they reached my jeans. He roughly ripped them off tossing them to the side joining our shirts. His hands glided across my ass as our lips finally met. His tongue traced my bottom lip begging for entrance which I gladly accepted. Our lips were moving perfectly in sync until I felt an object enter me.

‘Babe you’re so wet.’ I smiled against his lips as his fingers pumped inside me. His hand moved to my centre as he rubbed in hard circle movements gaining several moans. ‘Fuck!’ I growled against his neck. I felt a sexy smile cross his lips. My hands gripped the sheets as his fingers started pumping in and out faster and faster. ‘Shit you’re so tight!’ I moaned several times ‘give it to me baby’ he smiled. I closed my eyes as I came to an end. I let myself spill around his fingers as he brought them up to his mouth and licked. ‘Miss Evans you taste amazing.’ I sat up and straddled him.

‘Mr Bieber you didn’t finish stripping me.’ I shot up an eyebrow and looked down at my bra and panties surprisingly still on.

‘Babe strip for me.’ I gave him a sweet grin and stood up in front of him slowly gliding my hands down my body and to the waistband of my panties giving him the look of hunger and greed. I then realise that his hand moved down to his pants as he removes them and starts rubbing himself. I continued to strip until I was completely naked. I walked towards him and took over the rubbing job. I pushed him back down roughly and slid my hands down to his member rubbing it through his boxers. I’m going to burn in hell. I remove his boxer shorts and take him in my hands slowly massaging up and down before I put him in my mouth and suck on his member circling his tip with my tongue and back down. ‘Holy shit!’  He growls through his clenched teeth as sweat runs down his forehead. I lower myself down and take his whole length in. I looked up to see Justin’s mouth in a perfect ‘o’ shape as he lets out sexy moans flexing his hips and moved them in and out of my mouth.