"Devil in disguise"

*2 Weeks Later*

So Justin has been dismissed from the hospital a week ago, after I found him passed out in the streets after someone had hit him. We still don’t know who that was, but we had other things to worry about at the moment.

We were finally going back to LA where things were so much easier.

“Baby are you ready?” Justin was standing by the doorway with my luggage in his hands.

“Yeah, hold on.” I applied the last coat of lip gloss and ran to the door.

As we exited the elevator the front of my building was guarded with 12 bodyguards and fences. Screaming and flashes came from various directions.

“KATE DON’T LEAVE US!”

“WE LOVE YOU JUSTIN!”

“DIE WHORE!”

“PLEASE BREAK UP!”

“YOU GOT JUSTIN IN HOSPITAL YOU ATTENTION SEEKING WHORE!”

I took a deep breath and closed my eyes. I was already used to all the hate but this time it hit me like a ton of bricks. Was it really my fault why he ended up in hospital? It could have been Vincent who knocked him out. I didn’t want to bring Justin into my private problems that happened in the past.

I looked up at Justin and saw he was clearly not happy with the hate comments but he managed to stay quiet with his jaw clenched and hands rolled into fists. Then the pap screamed.

“JUSTIN YOUR GIRL IS A DEVIL IN DISGUISE, DON’T TRUST HER” Justin flipped out and yanked himself out of the bodyguards grip holding the pap by his shirt.

“Say that one more time you dirty shit, I dare you.” He growled pushing him against the wall.

“Devil in disguise.” He spat back.

That’s when hell broke loose.

Justin repeatedly smashed punches in his face and wherever he could manage

 “JUSTIN STOP!!” I screamed while running towards him trying to pull him away from the pap, when Justin got violently pushed back on me dropping me on the floor as my head hit the curb. Luckily it didn’t cause any injuries. His head shot back as his grip was tightened on the paps shirt. “Kate! Holy shit I’m so sorry!” he yanked the pap against the wall once more and dropped to his knees picking me up.

“Baby are you okay? I didn’t mean to hurt you.” He kissed my forehead pulling me in for a warm hug. “I’m okay Justin.” I smiled against his neck.

So we are at the LA airport finally in the car ready to go home. I missed LA I’m not gonna lie. The whole plane journey was silent, Justin sat in the car resting his head on his hand staring out of the window. Then the words ‘Devil In Disguise’ ran through my head.

I couldn’t figure out what he meant by that but it wasn’t pleasant at all. I sighed and knotted my fingers in my lap.

“You’re not a devil in disguise Kate.” He spoke up breaking the silence. Every time that word came up I got flashbacks of my past. ‘Devil in disguise’ it rang a bell.

Maybe I was a devil. I got Justin hurt. I was the one who brought him into this. Justin just wanted a break from the media and I was the person stopping him. I couldn’t let this go any further. “We have to put an end to this Justin.” I spoke up.

His eyes darted at mine as my heart started pumping faster. “Put an end to what?” his voice cracked and his eyes grew darker.

“This. Us. We need to stop drawing attention to our relationship, it can only last a while when eventually it will crash.” I spoke feeling a tear in my eye.

“Are you ending this?” he spoke putting a hand on my thigh.

“As much as I don’t want this to end because I love you so much you don’t even understand-

“I love you to.” He cut me off.

“But, this is making you go insane. Can’t you see Justin?”

Devil in disguise, devil in disguise, Devil in disguise, devil in disguise, Devil in disguise, devil in disguise.’ My head kept on saying those words. I couldn’t erase them. It was telling me something, but I can’t completely figure out what.

“What are you thinking about?” he cut me thinking.

“Nothing.”

“Kate tell me.”

“Its really nothing Justin.”

“KATE!!”

“DEVIL IN DISGUISE!” I shouted bringing him attention to me. That’s when it hit me. I remembered.

Vincent used to call me that when I was a kid, to be precise I was 7 years old when he first said it to me.

“Kate that pap-

“That pap was Vincent.” I stated sighing. I looked up at Justin to see his eyes burning with anger as his fists hit the back of the seat. My breathing started to increase. I held Justin’s hands down and straddled him so that he wouldn’t do anything stupid.

“I WAS SO CLOSE TO THE GUY AND I DIDN’T FUCKING KILL HIM.” he roared.

That’s when I had to take things into my own hands. I cupped his jaw and smashed my lips into his as his hands gripped on my hips digging his fingers into my flesh. His tongue invaded my mouth taking me by surprise. He bit my bottom lip gently before releasing it and smashing our lips back together. I felt all his anger release into this kiss.

I knew it will make him feel so much better. I slowly pulled away. “I’m not done yet.” He grabbed the back of my head and lightly placed his lips back onto mine. This kiss had me breathless. He pulled away and stroked my cheek with the back of his index finger as he sighed.

“I can’t lose you.” He whispered and pulled me in for a hug.

Hey guys sorry it’s a short chapter today, I’m quite busy lately. I try to post as much as I can. I need some comfort, please comment your views on this fanfic so far. And thank you so much for reading! Don’t forget to Vote and follow :) Gif of Justin attacking paparazzi (Vincent) attached