"Bieber?-"

*Kate’s P.O.V*

So a few weeks have come and gone and lately Justin has been spending a lot of time away from home. He usually explains himself by saying he’s ‘At the studio’ but he has one at home, or ‘Going to see some friends’ this week we have spent only one day together. I don’t understand why he’s always away but maybe it is because his music and things like that. I can’t really be stopping him from what he does; I mean he still has a job right? But as the days went I just realised that Justin’s next tour is coming up in 3 months and he’s off for another two years.

It’s sad to know I will see him on the break of the second leg. Y’all might think why won’t I go on tour with him? Well I have a job too and I can’t just leave it and live on Justin’s money I’m not that type of girl. I mean he’s has offered it so many times but I don’t want to seem like a gold digger which I’m the complete the opposite of, I like to earn my money and know it’s mine. But he can’t take no for an answer.

Another positive note is that I’m getting my cast taken off today. Yes it’s been 6 weeks already and I’m hyped about that. I finally don’t have to drag a massive ball of clay on my foot. It just complicated things. E:g Showers, sleeping, sex, etc…

“Babe I have to drop by at the studio today I will be home late, don’t stay up.” He kissed my forehead. Yep I’ve heard that one before. I sigh and nod my head. I check the time to see that Dr Tanner will be here to remove my cast any time. Justin kisses my head and holds me tight when his phone rang.

“Hello?” he pulls away and walks towards the living room. He usually always stays near me when he answers the phone… what is he hiding? “Yeah I will see you in a bit.” He looked out of the window with one hand slipped into his pocket. He smiled “Haha not now.” I glared at him when he turned “Talk to you later bye.” He quickly hung up and slipped his phone into his leather pants. That was a really weird conversation.

“Who was that?” I raised an eyebrow as I leaned my elbows on the table resting my head on my hands. “No one.” He smiled and walked towards me kissing my temple. “I have to go, good luck with your cast, I’m sorry I can’t be here with you but it is important.”

“Who will you be with at the studio?”

“Uh…. Za” he hesitated to answer.

I pinched the bridge of my nose and sighed. “Alright bye.” He planted a kiss on my lips and walked out of the house.

A few minutes later Dr Tanner came.

“Be careful with your leg alright? It is very fragile and needs physiotherapy to build the muscle up. So try not to put too much pressure on it.” He said and put his blazer on as I walked him to the door. To be honest it felt great not having that thing on my leg.

I decided to take a long luxurious bath with petals and other cute shit. What? I think I deserve one. Having a plastic bag over my foot in the shower was not really something I enjoyed.

It was actually getting pretty late and I’m in the living room watching TV scanning through some channels. Seriously there is nothing interesting on TV lately. When the movie ‘The Vow’ starring Channing Tatum was on. He was my favourite actor of all time, watching his flawless body won’t hurt anyone right?

When the movie finished it was about 00:54 and Justin was still gone. I decided to call him.

Ring

Ring

Ring

Ring

Beeeeeeep

“Hey this is Justin Bieber, I can’t answer the phone right now but leave a swaggy message after the beep.”