Wakey sleepyheads..

I felt the warmth from the sunlight on my hand as i opened my eyes. "Shit!" I had looked at the clock, and realised it was 13.46 pm.

I was supposed to pick up my best friend at the train station at 14.00. I threw on some clothes and ran downstairs.

My dad was already dressed, and sat in the living room watching some tv-show. "Are you finally ready?" He said with a smile. I just nodded and ran towards the car.

The train station was crowded with people. I opened the car door and stepped outside. The only thing i could focus on was the merely painful burning sensation on my uncovered arm.

I slipped my arm inside my jacket, and it went away.

The women on the speakers announced that Laura's train would arrive in around 5 minutes.

Laura was the only person i had ever let come close to me. I suppose i do care about her.

"I'll wait in the car." My dad said. "So you to can catch up a bit."

"Thank's dad." I said, and continued walking towards the train station.

After what seemed like an eternity, a train started appearing driving fast towards the station.

It slowed down, and opened the doors. I could'nt see her in the crowd and started texting her.

"Chatherine!" I recognised the voice and turned around.

A smiling Laura was running towards me with a bag over her shoulders, and her headphones hanging dangerously around her neck.

She ran right into me, and almost pushed me over. She gave me a huge hug and smiled.

Since i moved, we had only spoken through social media and skype, and seeing the actual person was so much better.

I smiled back, and took her bag.

"Was the trip fun?" I said with a smile, knowing that trains made her nauseous.

"Really?" She smiled back.

Just the fact that she was here made me happy. She was the only person i have met that i consider an equal.

She is intelligent and understandable but at the same time, cool and nice.

"Guess what we're eating." I said.

"Knowing you and your WIDE sense of taste i really have no way of guessing cath", She said ironically.

"It's pizza." She smiled and started laughing. "Of course it is chaterine. It's like the ONLY thing you eat!"