Classmates

Previous:

"Of course." Laura said, and grabbed the mirror. She pointed it at me, and we both laughed again. "You dont show in mirrors." "No." I said and laughed of the fact that i had forgotten. I always forget..

________________________________________________________________________________

Now:

"Well they do change colour." She said smiling.

"It seems like you can't control it, because it happens so randomly. One time it actually happened in class."

She said and i could see that she was struggling not to laugh out loud.

"And i had to push you over by pretending to fall off my chair."

She said, and burst out with laughter.

"That was why." I said. "I thought that you were trying to assasinate me or something.

I was so jumpy the whole week after that."

I said and looked at her. She smiled nervously.

"I, i was just trying to hhelp." She said, and took a step away from me. I stopped. She was scared of me.

"Sorry."
I said, and stepped back.

Editors note:

The next section is about Laura. She is dreaming, and we see things from her perspective.

I was running. Faster than i have ever ran in my entire life. I stopped, and saw a bird.

I looked at it, and it looked back at me. Suddenly the bird flew away, and i flew after.

Then everything turned black. The flowers, the fields, the trees and even all the animals.

And then i fell. I lost the ability to fly and i was falling fast for my death.

Right before i was to hit the ground, something flew into me, and pushed me up and away from the ground.

It flew higher and higher, and then it dropped me. I was falling even faster this time.

I was expecting to be rescued agin, so i just let myself fall. I hit the ground hard and expected the dream to be over.

If you die in your dream you wake up in reality again right? That's the rule? Then i saw it.

Chatherine was standing in front of me. She looked at me with an evil grin.

It was then i realised that hitting the ground, caused me to get seriously injured.

I looked down at my hand, and it was full of blood.

"Oh no."

I thought. Then everything went blurry. the last thing i saw, was chatherine running towards my bloody body with an evil look on her face, and bloodred eyes..

Now we are back in Chatherine's perspective.

Laura screamed, and sat up.

"Are you okay?" I asked carefully.

"Yes. I just had a horrible dream." Laura said and looked at me. She almost looked angry.

"Ehm Chatherine?" Laura asked.

"What?"
I said smiling nervously, holding my hand behind my back.

She looked at the clock, an then back at me.

"What the hell are you doing up at 4pm?" She said.

"And why have you got your hand behind your back like that?"

I sighed and took my hand forth from behind my back.

"No."
Laura said dissapointed. I sighed again, and placed the empty mug on the table.

I took my hand to my face, and wiped away the excess blood from my lips.

Laura stared at me as i did this.
"I'm sorry Chatherine, but this is sick." She said and laid down on the mattress.

"Tell me about it." I said, and sat down in the chair in the middle of the room.

I put on a blanket, and grabbed a book from the stable on the floor.

"I'm fully aware of this level of sickness." I said out loud and opened the book.