Elizabeth Bathory

Previous:

She sighed, and jumped on my back. Suddenly, i remembered something. "Hey, Chatherine. What's wrong?" Laura asked, but i didn't answer. I felt my body getting heavier, and i dropped Laura. I watched the world spin around, as i fell down on the ground.

________________________________________________________________________________

Now:

Editors note: We are now in the year 1600

I was nervous. What was i supposed to say to her? I heard a knock on the door, and stood up.

I opened the door, and my whole body was filled with disgust.

I hated her for what she did to me, and i would't mind seeing her die.

"Well, hello there sis." Elizabeth said, and i gave her an ugly look.

"Don't tell me you are still mad?" She said, and pushed me away, so that she could come in.

"Why did you invite me?" She asked, and sat down on a chair.

"You know why." I said, and felt goosebumps through my whole body.

"The people in the village are calling you the blood countess."

I said to my sister, and her face lit up.

"They claim that you have killed over 600 people."

I said, and tried to remain calm. I have also found some old documents, and it turns out that you were adopted.

From Hungary."

I said, and looked at the horrible person in front of me.

"Your real last name is Bathory." I said to her, and she looked down.

"You have no proof that those documents weren't real. Come on Chath.

We even look completely the same, you don't really think that i was adopted do you?"

Elizabeth said, and i looked at her.

"People can look the same, even if they are not related." I said, and tried to hide my disgust for this person.

She really was my sister, but that truth was too painful, so i wanted her to believe the lie as well.

"Well. I know that i am your sister, and that we have the same face because we are related, but if you really want this to be true, then it will be.

From now on, i'll call myself Elizabeth Bathory."

She said, and i stared at her. Maybe there was some kindness left in her?

No.
She was all evil, no doubt.

I sighed. Well, then the sun is up, for yet another boring day.

I took on my clothes, and walked downstairs.

When i was walking towards the garden, i heard a knock on the door.

The date was the 21st of august, 1614. I walked slowly towards the door, and opened it.

Thomas was standing outside. He looked tired, and i could see that he had been running.

"Chatherine, they are executing Elizabeth today." He said, and sat down to catch his breath.

"What? Why?" I asked, and grabbed his arm.

I dragged him inside, and gave him some water.

"They found evidence of murder in her castle." He said, drinking the water.

"Oh." I said, and sat down on the floor.

"14 years ago, i heard some rumours from the villagers that she had killed around 600 people."

I said, and looked at my brother.

It was wierd, because he was my little brother, but since Elizabeth turned him later than me, he looked much older.

"Are you okay?" I asked him, and he looked down.

He was still mad at me, and i understood completely.