Off with his head

Previous:

The door knocked, and i heard keys rattling from the hallway. "Father is here. Are you ready?" I asked Laura, and started walking down the stairs. "yes let's go." Laura said exited, and we both smiled.

________________________________________________________________________________

Now:

I looked outside my window. The trees became fewer an fewer, until we were out of the woods.

"It is getting darker outside." Laura said, and looked at me. I smiled, and rolled up the sleeves on my jacket.

Laura watched me as i did this, and pointed at her head.

"Read it." She whispered. I nodded, and focused.

"you don't burn outside in sunlight, but i have seen that you wear a lot of clothes. Does it hurt to be in the sunlight?" She thought.

I looked at her, and nodded.

"Wow, that must be horrible!" Laura said, and reached for something in one of the pockets in her jacket.

"Here."

She said, and gave me a pair of gloves.

"You don't have do wear them now, but it has been predicted sun tomorrow."

Thank you." I said and smiled. "We are almost there. You two can walk the last 50 meters right?"

My dad said, and stopped the car. I gave him a hug, and opened the door.

"Thank you, we can get home on our own, don't worry." I said, and started walking towards the grass field. "

"Okay." He said, and drove home.

Wow, this is so cool." Laura said, and took of her jacket. She laid it on the grass, and sat down.

There were many people here, and i felt i got a bit anxious.

"It almost looks like one of those outside concerts held in the 80s." I said and smiled.

Laura started laughing.

"What is it?" I asked her.

"You are so wierd." Laura said, and continued laughing.

"Well, exept for that whole vampire thing." She said, and smiled.

"Oh no." I said out-loud and looked at Laura.

"Is there something wrong?" She asked, still watching the concert.

"Excuse me, i'll be right back." I said to Laura, and started running towards the toilets.

"Okay, but don't take too long." She said. I opened the door, and ran inside.

I sat down on the floor, and started breathing heavily.

How long has it been? I asked myself.

It has been two days at least. I sighed, how could i forget.

I walked over to the sink, and tried drinking some water. Oh, i am so stupid! I said to myself.

The door opened, and Laura walked in.

"Hey are you okay?" She said, and stopped.

"Eh, Chatherine, What is wrong?" She said with a scared look on her face.

"I haven't fed in over two days." I said, and sat down on the floor again.

"I can eat or drink human food as much as i want, but it does not make me full. I'm still hungry."

She looked at me, and sat down beside me.

"Not to be rude, but you should really get the HELL out of here, or i might hurt you."

I said and started coughing. Laura looked at me, and nodded.

She stood up, and took out her credit card.

"Which bus?" She asked me with an anxious look on her face.

"Take number 161 on route 3." I said and smiled.

"Bye, i guess i'll see you at home." She said, and walked out the door.

Suddenly, the door opened, and i expected Laura. A young boy, around my age, walked in.

"Oh, sorry." He said, and turned around.
Right before he was to walk out of the door, i ran over to him. He looked at me with a confused expression.

"I'm so sorry." I said, and before he got to ask why, i ripped his head right off.

I looked around, and there was blood everywhere.

I smiled.