1801

Previous:

If he is trying to reach me, the safest place you can be right now is here." She said, and looked out into the pitch black forest. "Your brother?" I said, and felt my head getting dizzy again. This was WAY too much information in one week.

________________________________________________________________________________

Now:

Editors note: I really need to chill with the perspectives here, but (once again,again) we are back in Chatherine's Perspective.

"Goodbye, i'll see you all tomorrow." I said, watching the children walking outside.

It was a hot summer day, June 1801.

I had just recieved the job as a school teacher, in a small town right outside of     Leicestershire.

"Ehm, miss?" I heard, and turned around.

One of the smaller students was still standing in the classroom.

"What is it dear?" I asked him, and he was quiet.

"Well, what's your name?" I asked him, hoping to get a response.

"Francis Wiltshire." He said quietly, looking down.

"Oh, that's a lovely name, Francis." I said to him, and he smiled.

"Do you need help with your homework assignment?" I asked him, and he nodded.

"I don't understand how i am supposed to get time to do it all. I have to help my mom, and my family on the farm, and i just dont have time miss."

He said, and started crying. "Hey, it's okay. If you promise to work hard when you are here, i can give you less homework."

I said, and smiled. "Oh, really miss. Thank you SO much. "He said, and gave me a hug.

The little boy smiled again, and ran out of the classroom.

I walked over to the door, and closed it. I had nowhere to live, so i didn't mind living in a classroom.

I unrolled a matress from under my desk.

It was full of holes, and looked really old. But i had no problem with it.

"So i see you are a teacher now, heh?" I recognised the voice instantly, and for the second time this day, i turned around.

Thomas was standing in the middle of the room, smiling.

"What are you doing here?" I said, angrily at him.

"Just wanted to visit my favourite sister." He said in an ironic tone, and smiled.

"Go away." I said, and continued unrolling the matress.

"What do you want anyway? I have got no money, and i live in a school."

"I want to do something fun again." He said smiling.

"You know. Like when we killed everybody on that ship."

"That was NOT fun Thomas!" I said, and sighed.

"I'm not that person anymore. So stop bugging me, and leave me alone."

I turned off the paraffine lamp, and walked over to my matress.

"You know you don't have to sleep right?" Thomas said, sitting on my desk.

"Yes, and i told you that i am not coming with you. Honestly, what are you still doing here? I asked him, and closed my eyes.

"I want you to come with me." He said, and opened a book.

"I said no Thomas. I am not coming." I was beginning to get angry.

"Alright, fine. If it is so hard for you, then don't. I am going to kill people on my own."

He said, and ran out of the building.

"Oh, no." I said out loud, and sighed.

"Here we go again."