What about Debussy?

Previous:

I put on a blanket, and grabbed a book from the stable on the floor. "I'm fully aware of this level of sickness." I said out loud and opened the book.

________________________________________________________________________________

Now:

It was beginning to get lighter outside. After a while, the sun came up from behind the mountains.

I closed the book, and walked over to my bed. I sat down, and turned on the radio.

I always had the radio tuned to a classical music channel.

Clair de lune started playing, and i laid down and listened to one of Claude Debussy's best works.

Laura yawned and sat up.

"What are you listening to?" She asked.

"It's Debussy." I said, while dangling my toes over the bedside.

"What?" Laura asked, and looked at me.

"Claude Debussy. One of the greatest components since Mozart and Bach."

I said, as i looked up in the ceiling. Laura kept staring at me.

"He was born the 22. August 1862. And died 25. March 1918."

I said and felt i got a little gloomy.

"He should'nt have died. He was so great. Just like Mozart, Bach, Beethoven, Stravinsky and so on."

Laura was still staring at me, but her gaze was more curious than before.

"Chatherine?" She asked me. "When were you born?"

I looked at her. "It's a secret." I said, and smiled. I didn't want her to find out.

It was a secret number.

A number that was way to big.

"Take on your clothes and meet me in the kitchen."

I said and started walking down the stairs.

"Okay." Laura said, and i could hear that she was walking around looking.

She certainly was not getting dressed.

"And just for the sake that you would look, i have hid everything."

I yelled and finished the stairs that lead down to the hallway.

"Hey sunshine." My dad said and smiled.

"What would you two like for breakfast?" He asked, and opened the refrigerator.

"Oh im full." I said smiling nervously.

"I had WAY to much pizza yesterday."

"You had one slice Chatherine." My dad said and looked suspicious at me.

"Yes, but.. Ehh. Laura and i ate potato chips earlier this evening. I ate so many, but not Laura.

So i believe she is hungry." I said, hoping he would believe me.

"Okay then." He said and closed the door.

"What do you think she would like for breakfast then?" He asked and started cutting bread.

"Ehh.. I don't know. Maybe some cereal?"

I said and opened the cabinet. I poored some cereal into a bowl, and grabbed the milk from the refrigerator.

"I'll go give this to her." I said, and gave him a hug. I ran up the stairs and in to my room.

"wasn't i supposed to meet you downstairs?" Laura asked, and looked at me.

"Change of plans." I said and gave her the cereal.

"Here you go." I said and sat down on the bed.

"Thank you?" She said and smiled nervously.

"Well i didn't know what you wanted." I said and turned on the radio again.

Rondo Alla Turca began to play, and i laid down on my bed smiling.

I dont know why exactly, but i have grown so fond of classical music.

"This piece is composed by mozart and it's formal name is Piano Sonata No. 11 in A Major. I find it strange that these small, "insignificant" pieces ended up becoming extremely popular."

I said, and saw Laura sitting there gasping.

"It is as if you are a completely different person all of a sudden." She said still staring at me.

"Well maybe im just more comfortable being myself now that you know what i am." I said, staring up at the ceiling.