Am i asleep, or awake?

Previous:

Without realising, i had spilled the content of the mug on to the carpet. Laura looked at me, and then we both looked at the blood-red stain wich was covering the white carpet..

________________________________________________________________________________

Now:

"Is that blood?" Laura said with a shaky voice.

"Yes." I said slowly.

"Why the hell have you got blood in your room?!" Laura said, almost crying.

"I think you know why." I said without looking at her.

"No no no no. This is a dream!" Laura said staring at me.

"Well, you already knew." I said. "So why is this so hard to take in now?" I asked her.

"I guess i never really understood the meaning behind the word." She said.

"What word." I asked her.

"Vampire."

She said and ghasped. "Are you going to kill me?" She said with a scared look on her face.

"Of course not." I said with a smile. "Im still me Laura."

It was getting darker outside, and the rain was still falling down.

Laura was sitting on my bed. She hadn't stopped asking questions since she found out.

"One thing i know for sure." She said and smiled.

Laura had started to understand that i have been like this the whole time she has known me, so i'm still me.

I'm glad she understands. That's the first time someone ever does.

"What?" I asked her.

"You're eyes can change colour." She said with a smile. I was confused.

"They don't change colour." I said laughing. "They never do."

Laura was barely holding her laughter, and now she burst out laughing.

"You don't know?" She said. Now i was really confused.

"Your eyes just did it again."She said while holding her stomach.

"What, really?!" I said, and ran over to a mirror hidden behind my dresser.

I pulled it out and laughed.

"Oh thats right." I said, and showed Laura the mirror. Now we were both laughing.

"Of course." Laura said, and grabbed the mirror. She pointed it at me, and we both laughed again.

"You dont show in mirrors."

"No." I said and laughed of the fact that i had forgotten. I always forget..