The ghost in the kitchen apron

Previous:

Am i hallucinating?" He said, and sat down on the wet grass. "What the hell Cahtherine?" Timothy said, and then he passed out. "Can ghosts even pass out?" Laura said, and Geroge started laughing. "Same Timothy i knew." I said, and looked at him.

________________________________________________________________________________

Now:

I ran over to him.

He was ice cold, even for a dead person.

I picked him up, and super-speeded into the house, and up the stairs into the bedroom.

I laid him down on the bed, and sighed.

"Why did you die? I thought that you lived a happy life, with a happy family."

I said, sitting down on the floor.

"Oh no." I suddenly realised how long it has been since i last had some food.

And i mean my kind of food. I ran out of the room, down the stairs, and out of the house.

"I'll se you soon." I said, and ran into the woods.

I was hoping to catch a rabbit, maybe a deer.

Editors note: We are now in Laura's perspective :)

I looked at Emma.

"Where was she going?" I asked her, and they both stared at me.

"Ehm, out to get some food." She said, and gave me a scared look.

I suddenly understood what they ment, and shivered.

"Well, shall we go inside?" George said, and started walking.

Okay, i thought and followed. I wondered what they were doing, since the house was in no condition to live in.

But they just continued walking towards the house, like it was no big deal.

I opened the door, and gasped.

"W-what?" I asked, just looking inside.

"I was not entierly human when i was alive either." George said, and looked at me.

"He was a wizzzzaard." Emma said, and started laughing.

"It is no joke. I have the power to KILL."

He said, holding his laughter inside.

"A wizard?" I asked, and looked around.

The house was somehow in great condition again.

The painting on the wall was not falling off, the staircase was not broken anymore, on the floor it was a red wollen carpet.

All the plants that had been growing in the walls were gone.

It was amazing.

"How?" I asked him, and he smiled.

"Being born a wizard in the end of the 1700s was difficult. I look like anybody else, but im not."

He said, and smiled.

"I thought it would be better to stay here when the house didn't look like it was the heart of an explosion or something."

George said, and walked towards the kitchen.

"W-what the? GEORGEE!" I heard from upstairs, and he turned around.

"Looks like Tim is up." He said, and disappeared.

"What?" I said out-loud, and turned my head towards Emma with a confused look.

"Timothy may be mad by the fact that Chath is still alive."

She said, and looked down.

"They were kind of best friends in the whole world. The reason Timothy is here, is because he carried Chatherine out of the house in the fire.

He got stuck behind, and he died. He has no idea about the whole vampire-thing, and you will not tell him. You understand?"

She said, and i nodded.

I heard a loud noise from upstairs, and Timothy walked down.

"Is he okay?" Emma asked, and looked at him. Timothy smiled, and started walking towards me.

"Who the HELL are you then?" He asked, and stopped right in front of me.

"Don't." I heard Emma say, and he looked at her.

"Maybe SHE is the one that killed Chath." He said, with tears in his eyes.

"Chatherine had to get new friends at some point Tim."

She said, and looked at the crying ghost.